I was watching Boku no ita Jikann and the male lead's friend tries to steal his girlfriend (female lead) pretty early on. Anything like that? Maybe the female lead wavers a bit because how the friend goes about it and that causes problems for lead's relationship.

Have you seen Love Relationship? I feel like I've already recommended that to you before. Although they're more acquaintances than friends this is exactly what you're asking for.*FL is a love interest not a girlfriend

Maybe Plus Nine Boys? Idr too much cause it's been a while since I've seen the drama. ML and his friend end up liking the same girl. There's a moment where he becomes moody & jerk-ish to his friend as he tries to win over the girl.*FL is a love interest not a girlfriend

Another one with acquaintances becoming rivals to the point SML abandons friendship & acts jealous & shady is Hi! School - Love On. He doesn't steal the girl but causes a lot obstacles.*by 2/3 of the series FL & ML kinda start dating, but they aren't dating. Not an outright relationship. idr exactly tbh

Last rec that's the farthest from what you're asking is One More Happy Ending. ML & SML are both friends and end up liking the same girl. ML has a drunken marriage to FL  - but it doesn't last. Once the FL settles down & is single again, she enters a relationship with SML.*FL is a love interest not a girlfriend

Rich Man, Poor Woman

The Eternal Love

Good Morning Call

Itazura na Kiss

Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai

The Liar and His Lover (korean drama)

Money Flower

Hana Yori Dango

I think with some of these the SML may have showed his interest first and the ML then wants the girl afterwards. Or the ML didn't want the girl until the SML started moving in.

I wouldn't exactly call it "stealing" but probably Jealousy Incarnate!

✔️ Chicago Typewriter

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince 

✔️ Reply 1997 ( his older brother) 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo ( half- brother and brother) 

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

✔️ Orange Marmalade (not best friend) 

✔️ Cheese in the Trap

The King In Love is a recent one,

Both Queen for 7 Days and Grand Prince have a brother trying to steal the FL from their bro.

When A Man's in Love  I think they even cheated on him!