She's in love with someone else, but then falls for the male lead in the end after he finds out that she was just with him to occupy her time. She tries to win him back and succeeds.

Ouh I don't have any recommendations but I do want some for myself! ;)

I think this both drama suit your reference.. if i'm not mistake

• Empress ki  
  • Dream high 1

If i'm not mistake  this drama.. the lead girl didn't fall for anyone but they need to win the lead heart because... you need to watch to know hahaha

• 5 ji kara 9 ji made
  • Alice in Cheongdamdong
  • He's beautiful
  • Mask

By the way, i'm sorry, because right now i can't think of anydrama.. but i've watch many of this kind of drama.. if i remember something i will keep in touch :)

Wow, I was thinking about this one for a while, and it's not a common theme in the drama. The closest I can think of would be The Cruel Romance, but then again, the female wasn't in an actual romantic relationship with the second lead and she wasn't exactly killing her time. Some of the arranged relationship dramas would sort of fit into the category, but that wouldn't be exactly what you are looking for.  I wonder how many recommendations can others come up with.

The nearest drama I could think of, plot wise, is Hateful but Once Again. and Cheongdamdog Alice. in both cases, FL and ML get into a relationship, the ML seem to be in love and genuinely believes they are a love match, but unbeknowst to him, FL has some ulterior motive in dating him. The FL does end up liking the ML, but their love is cut short because the secret about their dating life get revealed. 

Here are some more specific description of the drama though the reason of dating the ML is not really to occupy their tiime... and also the actions and consequences after is not really the same. also beware these are huge spoilers:

in Hateful and Once Again, FL is not really in love with someone else, but she does decide to pursue or date him despite hating his guts because of some agreement she has with his mother. ML's mother planned for FL to be the girl his sons marries, while the FL refused to be involved with the chaebol jerk. mother of ML blackmails FL, and after so many things happening the FL finally gives in  and the backdoor arranged marriage with such dark twisty scheming plot start.
They then plot for ML to fall for FL, and they date. And slowly the FL also does fall for ML, especially since he changed from being a jerk to being  devoted to hear. But then ML learns of the backdoor agreement and he becomes angry. FL wanted to stay by MLs side and wait for him but then she finds out about some dark secret about the past so she decides that their circumstances are too much to handle and finally gives in to the break up. But then ML gets afraid to lose her and he tries to hold on again .
So this is a very windy and twisty drama so a lot has happened, but the ending is with the leads having their happily ever after

in Cheongdamdong Alice, FL does like someone  (I think)but it really doesn't have any big impact on the story and her life.  The FL is an ordinary girl who aspire to live a very upright life, until something all her pride and belief gets shattered. Thus she decides to pursue money through landing herself a rich husband. This gets her to cross paths the ML who is a young CEO, and she does pursue him. He falls for her since she seemed to be his ideal man, which is largely orchestrated. And they get together, but soon it is revealed that she pursued him because of money and he is hurt and they break it off.
And then, I am not so familiar with what happened after, mainly because its been so looooooong since I saw this drama. So its all pretty hazy in my memory.
But they do get their happy ending, I think

Ugly Duckling Series: Boy's Paradise - FL has a crush on her female friend. Mom finds out & bans that stuff. She bans the FL from seeing her friend & converts the girls dorm house into a boys dorm house (invited 3 boys to live with FL in hopes to set her up). FL asks one of the boys to act as her fake bf & they go on a few unofficial dates.
Lucky Romance- FL is superstitious. Her younger sister is in an ICU at the hospital (maybe in coma?) and she visits a shaman who tells her in order to save her sister she needs to sleep with someone born in the year of a tiger.  (I don't think she liked anyone though)
Otherwise, in most dramas it's the FL who gets approached by a male, like in contract marriages (ex:Mask, Something About 1 Percent ) or fake dating (Marriage, Not Dating; ) and she decides to go along with it before she starts developing feelings.
Another one is Cheese in the Trap - it first starts off as ML being an enemy, and it seems like he hates her & subtly bullying her (for something she's done) until he asks her out on a lunch. She declines, until she finally accept and things go on from there...
None of the examples above were anything like The Great Seducer but more like opportunistic dating.
Last drama is Heart to Heart. FL suffers from something similar to social anxiety, ends up meeting a psychiatrist and getting involved with him. They have a one night stand - or maybe they're a casual something something  -but anyways homegirl still got a crush on her initial love interest

Anajwo:
They have a one night stand

They dated before but something happened between them

YashKnight:

They dated before but something happened between them

Are you confusing Heart to Heart with Here to Heart?

Anajwo:

Are you confusing Heart to Heart with Here to Heart?

oh your right that's here to heart sorry

YashKnight:

oh your right that's heart to heart sorry

np it's all good