I really need your help, this year I think I have barely seen any romance dramas, the only two I watched complete and liked where Just Between Lovers and Todome no Kiss. I already dropped Grand Prince and Second to Last Love, I can't find a good romance drama that interests me T.T 

So I'm having trouble completing the Romance section from the 2018 Watch Challenge, could you give me some recommendations that fit these categories:

1. ( ) Watch a drama/movie about age gap romance.
  2. ( ) Watch a drama/movie about marriage contract or arranged marriage romance.
  3. ( ) Watch a drama/movie about first Love.
  4. ( ) Watch a drama/movie about childhood friends romance.
  5. ( ) Watch a drama/movie about interspecies romance.

Please do check my watch list and dropped list  HERE and it will be a plus if your recommendations come from my PTW list since it's pretty large and I also want to make it smaller. (Kdramas, Jdramas, TW/Ch dramas only please, no noona romances)

Thanks for reading and thanks for your help in advance.

Try I'm Not a Robot for the interspecies romance - it's what I used to fill that category.

Hmm.. actually this drama doesnt fit the categories u mentioned. But i can totally see that u are a japan drama fan.. hence y not try rich man poor woman? I loved it   

Ps-   i  loved just between lovers too.. 

Dramadreamer:

Hmm.. actually this drama doesnt fit the categories u mentioned. But i can totally see that u are a japan drama fan.. hence y not try rich man poor woman? I loved it   

Ps-   i  loved just between lovers too.. 

I actually been curious about it, I think I'll give it a try. Thanks! 

1. Age gap drama/movie: Last Cinderela (jdrama)

2. Marriage contract or arranged marriage romance movie/drama: Lie to Me (kdrama).

3. First Love movie/drama: Good Doctor (kdrama); Just You (twdrama - I think it's her first love); Love in the Moonlight (kdrama); L DK (jmovie); My Secret Romance (kdrama); Rich Man, Poor Woman (jdrama); School 2017 (kdrama).

4. Childhood friends romance movie/drama: Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover (jdrama).

5. Interspecies romance movie/drama: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (kdrama - I don't know if this counts, but she has superpowers); W (kdrama); You Who Came From The Stars (kdrama).

1. Age gap drama/movie: Last Cinderela (jdrama) I don't like older woman young man relationship dramas

2. Marriage contract or arranged marriage romance movie/drama: Lie to Me (kdrama).

3. First Love movie/drama: Good Doctor (kdrama); Just You (twdrama - I think it's her first love); Love in the Moonlight (kdrama); L DK (jmovie); My Secret Romance (kdrama); Rich Man, Poor Woman (jdrama); School 2017 (kdrama). I'll try Just You or Rich man poor woman.

4. Childhood friends romance movie/drama: Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover (jdrama). Already seen it.

5. Interspecies romance movie/drama: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (kdrama - I don't know if this counts, but she has superpowers) ; W (kdrama); You Who Came From The Stars (kdrama). I dropped Strong Woman and W, didn't like them. You Who Came from the stars - I watch the first episode but didn't like the FML's personality, did she get nicer?

fanitha:

1. Age gap drama/movie: Last Cinderela (jdrama) I don't like older woman young man relationship dramas

3. First Love movie/drama: Good Doctor (kdrama); Just You (twdrama - I think it's her first love); Love in the Moonlight (kdrama); L DK (jmovie); My Secret Romance (kdrama); Rich Man, Poor Woman (jdrama); School 2017 (kdrama). I'll try Just You or Rich man poor woman.

4. Childhood friends romance movie/drama: Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover (jdrama). Already seen it.

5. Interspecies romance movie/drama: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (kdrama - I don't know if this counts, but she has superpowers) ; W (kdrama); You Who Came From The Stars (kdrama). I dropped Strong Woman and W, didn't like them. You Who Came from the stars - I watch the first episode but didn't like the FML's personality, did she get nicer?

Regarding to You Who Came from the Stars, I had the same feelings, but ended up liking her. She gets better.

Does it have to be a Romantic drama or any drama with a bit of romance on it?

For the interspecies one, you could watch "Nakuna, Hara-chan", since he comes from a manga. Or "Cyborg Girl"

For age-gap: "Sumika Sumire"; she is a 80-or-so y.o. lady in a 20 y.o body. Falls in love with her classmate.

YueofBlueGables:

Does it have to be a Romantic drama or any drama with a bit of romance on it?

For the interspecies one, you could watch "Nakuna, Hara-chan", since he comes from a manga. Or "Cyborg Girl"

For age-gap: "Sumika Sumire"; she is a 80-or-so y.o. lady in a 20 y.o body. Falls in love with her classmate.

Nakuna, Hara-chan and Sumika Sumire sounds interesting!! Thanks for the recommendations.

1.  My Mister

2. Hapimari (it's the literal definition of the marriage contract trope and wow it's japan so obvsly it's amazingly done)

3.  longing heart

4. A love so beautiful (omgg I cant even BEGIN to describe how cute this drama about 1st love and childhood sweethearts is)

5. My love from another star (ashdgfjsdfdhfl I cant believe u haven't watched it....it's like a benchmark in the romcom genre...jun jihyun is bae af...better that LotBS)

From your PTW list: Love Generation

Doesn‘t fit in any of your categories. Slow paced story, no fairytale. With Kimura Takuya.  I liked it very much because the characters felt  real, the story also. Note this is an old drama. Visually not much attractive, but Kimura with ponytail :D