Im looking for dramas where male lead  is nice man while second male lead is Villian and he gets evil day by day

Both ML and SML love Female lead..but female only loves Male lead

And its make second male lead angry when he is rejected by female lead so he do anything to defend male lead....

Some thing like bridal mask

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang the SML might look like a proper gentleman, the perfect kind of guy that any parents would want for their daughters to marry... But he is an awful manipulative very selfish guy that tries to do anything to get the FL even if it means destroying innocent lives.

Another miss Oh(though this plot line appears around the 5 to 4 last episodes, it's a compelling one)

Cunning single lady (light and funny drama overall) 

Loving never forgetting (c-drama)

Summer's desire 2010 (somehow. It's complicated)

the king's woman (cdrama) 

Try:

• Princess Man
  • Falling for innocence
  • Meloholic
  • Green Rose

the bridal mask

Temperature of Love

49 Days

On The Way To The Airport 

On the way to Airport has such an amazing , sweet caring and sexy guy as main lead and The second lead is such a SOB, I love this actor so much but when he plays bad he is ruthless. Its not your typical love story but it has soo much hearts, love, care emotion ... and something more. You got to watch it to believe it.

My Unfortunate Boyfriend  also has these Sugar than sweet guy who is naive and innocent too. I totally loved the concept of this drama and the second lead is a pain. 

Missing you is the perfect drama for you. Though, I personally did not liked it as I had such terrible SLS that I could not carry on. I was a mess

Kurosaki kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai Part 1 and 2-- Is the perfect drama for you.I loved it totally, It has the hottest casting ever. Komatsu nana, Nakajima kento and Chiba yudai. OHHHHH!! Its the perfect mixture of DEVIL AND ANGEL... But then its so hard to choose who from who?

Grand prince

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang 

fanitha:
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang 

Where can I watch this? I can't found it :( 

Please in another place than Dramafever, 'cos I'm not member....

tita_cba:

Where can I watch this? I can't found it :( 

Please in another place than Dramafever, 'cos I'm not member....

https://www1.ondramanice.io/drama/delightful-girl-choon-hyang-detail

https://kissasian.es/Drama/Delightful-Girl-Choon-Hyang

✔️ Fashion King (she actually likes both guys at different times) 

✔️ Love Cells 

✔️ Werewolf Boy 

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost 

✔️ Chicago Typewriter (2nd  writer) 

✔️ Hyde, Jekkyl and I 

Stevie70:

✔️ Fashion King (she actually likes both guys at different times) 

✔️ Love Cells 

✔️ Werewolf Boy 

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost 

✔️ Chicago Typewriter (2nd  writer) 

✔️ Hyde, Jekkyl and I 

Thank u so much ^^ but i hate dramas where Female lead confuses between ML and SML....

Im looking for dramas where both  female lead and male lead feels in love toghter from start...and it makes second male angry to see female lead with male lead....so he do anything to hit male lead or defeat him....

For example in Bridal mask female lead chooses male lead from strat and it makes second male lead angry....so, he do anything to stop male lead or hit male lead.....

5fangirl:

Thank u so much ^^ but i hate dramas where Female lead confuses between ML and SML....

Im looking for dramas where both  female lead and male lead feels in love toghter from start...and it makes second male angry to see female lead with male lead....so he do anything to hit male lead or defeat him....

For example in Bridal mask female lead chooses male lead from strat and it makes second male lead angry....so, he do anything to stop male lead or hit male lead.....

Have you seen Drama Its Okay Daddy's girl. Its well etched drama with emotion, hardship, lesson and love drama where family is the base but there is literally everything in it. The love story is very sweet and balanced. The bad second lead is very scary in a eerie way. But I liked the actor and many God rest his soul. He was brother of Han ji won. 

I kind of Digged Baker King too, as the main lead girl was in love or liked the main lead and the second lead was jealous jealous guy. But WOOOF!! This is one of those drama where second lead took all the thunder from the main lead. 

Queen for seven days has such an magnificent second lead that I fell in love even if he turned into ruthless and crazy. I just cried and cried for him. felt sad for him. 

Thank u Daegon and all of you guys^^ 

Im going to check all of these dramas ^^