I want something with a female lead that has a strong personallity(NESSESARY-I may have written that wrong ^^) and is strong physically. I want to see a girl that doesn't tolerate being treated bad/unfair and doesn't put up with the shit the male lead or the antagonists make her go through. BONUS POINTS if she kicks their ass when they try. I've found several dramas/movies with the female lead starting as a kickass female(or with the potential to be one) but she usually loses her fiery temper halfway. From the movies/dramas I've already seen: Ideal strong female lead -Cha Yeon Jin - Little Girl K (although it wasn't romance oriented) Strong female character -My Wife Is A Gangster -Yankee-kun to Megane-chan -Wild Romance(I'm not sure if she was strong till the end, I don't really remember :$) -She's on Duty -Gokusen -My Mighty Princess( /the same as Wild Romace) Female leads that had the potential(or started as strong and independent), but didn't make it -Kim Hang Ah - King2Hearts -Gil Ra Im - Secret Garden -Pyun-gang - Marrying School Girl -Ha-eun - Punch Lady -Yang Eun Bi - Flower Boy Ramyun Shop -Kim Na Na - City Hunter -Geum Jan Di - Boys Before Flowers -Kang Ha-Young - 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
Kassandra wrote: I want something with a female lead that has a strong personallity(NESSESARY-I may have written that wrong ^^) and is strong physically. I want to see a girl that doesn't tolerate being treated bad/unfair and doesn't put up with the shit the male lead or the antagonists make her go through. BONUS POINTS if she kicks their ass when they try.

I've found several dramas/movies with the female lead starting as a kickass female(or with the potential to be one) but she usually loses her fiery temper halfway.

From the movies/dramas I've already seen:

Ideal strong female lead
-Cha Yeon Jin - Little Girl K (although it wasn't romance oriented)

Strong female character
-My Wife Is A Gangster
-Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
-Wild Romance(I'm not sure if she was strong till the end, I don't really remember :$)
-She's on Duty
-Gokusen
-My Mighty Princess( /the same as Wild Romace)

Female leads that had the potential(or started as strong and independent), but didn't make it
-Kim Hang Ah - King2Hearts
-Gil Ra Im - Secret Garden
-Pyun-gang - Marrying School Girl
-Ha-eun - Punch Lady
-Yang Eun Bi - Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
-Kim Na Na - City Hunter
-Geum Jan Di - Boys Before Flowers
-Kang Ha-Young - 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

well I think you are watching Secret Garden...Did you not like it? I think the female lead there was pretty strong...well you can consider http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/39/sungkyunkwan-scandal too
Arang and the Magistrate (Kdrama) My Name is Kim Sam-Soon (Kdrama) Reply 1997 (Kdrama) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Kdrama) Protect the Boss (Kdrama) - I'm only on episode 3 of PTB, but the main girl has been kicking ass so far.
Seo Eun Gi- Innocent Man Se Kung -Cheongdamdon Alice
shadowdancer wrote: well I think you are watching Secret Garden...Did you not like it? I think the female lead there was pretty strong...well you can consider http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/39/sungkyunkwan-scandal too

Well Gil Ra Im had the potential to be kickass, but she lost it halfway... I'll try Sungkyunkwan Scandal.. Thanks :)
Thank you all for your reccomendations :) I'll start with PtB :)