Most dramas have an "ugly" female main lead and I find that very irritating. Most of the time, the "ugly" main leads aren't even ugly to begin with. Anyone know any good korean dramas I could watch where the female lead is pretty?
I'm not quite sure what dramas you have been watching. But then again, Koreans are generally less pleasant looking than Japanese. I suggest you switch countries.
bannie wrote: I'm not quite sure what dramas you have been watching. But then again, Koreans are generally less pleasant looking than Japanese. I suggest you switch countries.

You must show me these japanese you speak of, because there's nothing bad about koreans!
I agree, nothing bad at all!
The first drama that comes to mind is Queen In Hyun's Man-the female lead is an attractive actress who is never seen or referred to as ugly or common looking.
I didn't mean the actors being ugly themselves (I actually find Koreans better looking, to be honest) but the fact that they're being portraid as ugly - especially when most of the time, they're not :p
bannie wrote: I'm not quite sure what dramas you have been watching. But then again, Koreans are generally less pleasant looking than Japanese. I suggest you switch countries.

I didn't mean the actors being ugly themselves (I actually find Koreans better looking, to be honest) but the fact that they're being portraid as ugly - especially when most of the time, they're not :p
49 Days - both female leads are really pretty, though one of them is sort of plain looking [probably because the character's poor], but the other one's rich, so she's dressed nicely and is super pretty. The beauty doesn't have to do anything with the plot, but you didn't mention that.

Then there's Korean movie Papa, Go Ah Ra is gorgeous.
wheetot wrote: I didn't mean the actors being ugly themselves (I actually find Koreans better looking, to be honest) but the fact that they're being portraid as ugly - especially when most of the time, they're not :p

I've never seen one like that! The dramas I see are always the Koreans trying too hard to look better.
Either way, looks like you are getting some good suggestions from the rest!
wheetot wrote: Most dramas have an "ugly" female main lead and I find that very irritating. Most of the time, the "ugly" main leads aren't even ugly to begin with. Anyone know any good korean dramas I could watch where the female lead is pretty?

Iris (Kim Tae Hee)
King 2hearts (Ha Ji Won)
In this drama all female lead not ugly type.