I have watched: You're Beautiful, Skip Beat!, Playful Kiss, Otomen, Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi, Devil Beside You, 1 Litre of Tears The drama must : be for my age ( 14-15, ), have young characters ( not older than 25), be very very funny and romantic ;) Thank you for your time and help
Gokusen (jdrama) is a very funny school drama, not very romantic though Mary Stayed Out All Night and Reply 1997 (kdramas) are a funny romantic comedies. I wish I could list more but I can't really think of more with a young cast and age appropriate for 14-15 year old =/
Ok, lets see. I would recommend any of these: Here is Greenwood Switch Girl season 1 and 2 Tokyo Dogs Meitantei no Okite One Pound Gospel Mei-chan no Shitsuji Goong Hana Yori Dango K-Pop the Ultimate Audition Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata
GTO series (version 1998 and 2012) Heartstring Dreamhigh Boys before Flower Shut Up Flower Boy Band Sungkyunkwan Scandal To The Beautiful Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang You're Beautiful Master of Study
- Protect the Boss- about a girl who used to be a gangster but is now trying to lead a normal life. One day she ends up getting in a fight and a passerby gets injured. The passerby turns out to be her new boss. -Shut Up Flower Boy Band- about a high school band named Eye Candy. I'm not normally a fan of music dramas but this drama focused more on their friendship than their music - Flower Boy Next Door