I want to watch a drama or movie. any country is fine. preferably something around 11 eps or so but im fine with any length as long as it's good. 

but most importantly it must have be a very compelling watch where I cannot physically convince myself to stop. for a while ive found myself skipping through a lot of parts in dramas and idk but it really takes out the fun bc it's not very memorable.

another thing, I like a pretty cast. I mean beautiful people are a blessing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what can I say.

for reference, a drama id find to be like this is

• mistress
  • signal
  • mother
  • wok of love (I know it's still airing but damn that chemistry and the kind of story that satisfyingly rolls out an takes it's time mmm) unlike temperature of love, it has more to it than just the romance. the story kinda fell flat in the later part of ToL but here im loving how it's going
  • Confessions (Japanese movie) oml I cant tell u how much I loved it...this is my ideal type of movie. plot, characters, cinematography and most importantly storytelling it was great. don't read reviews bc they tend to be a landmine of spoilers...just dive in

anyways, id like something like those...with a polished sort of feeling.

xoxo

oNeeSama

From your PTW list :

When a Snail Falls in Love is pretty good. It's a police drama so it should keep you interested.
Secret Love Affair is sensual but the rythm is slow so that may not be the right choice for now.
Iljimae if you want a revenge period drama.

Two Weeks with Lee Joon Gi. Action and a father who wants save his ill daughter. 

Watch 6 flying dragons , get past episodes 1-5 when they are kids and watch the magic happen , you will never be able to leave the screen + a good history lesson as well xd 

right now it's, Come and Hug Me... character wise, acting wise and plot wise...

there's also Secret Mother but this has some unnecessary filler plots..