Any where the ML loved the FL as a child (She was either a teenager or young adult) and then he comes after her as an adult?

can't think of any :ss but i would want to watch one if there is a drama like that out there

What's up fox? comes to mind, if I remember well they show flashbacks of when they were young. Other than this, I know of others noona romances but they didn't know each other before. There is Something in the rain, similar premise, but haven't watched it yet so wouldn't know if he liked her when young or not.

Interesting premise- I would watch something like that.

The only thing I have seen almost like that is the movie Tomorrow I Will Date With Yesterday's You but its the girl going after the boy... well kinda sorta- just watch it lol its REALLY good

This member's( Geanina), 'Noona Romance Themed movies and dramas' is chock full of titles.  

Leads meet when they are young, and ML harbors crush/admiration/love for FL at that young age. They meet again as adults after years of seperation:

• Pretty noona who buys me food
  • I need romance 3 
  • What's up fox
  • I hear your voice
  • Loveholic
  • Kenjo no ai - this one is very dark and twisted

all my recommendations are Japanese

here is my age gap list

https://mydramalist.com/list/b1zwk0KL

Cruel City comes to mind, though she (older lady) isn't the main female, so they don't really become a couple. But their story is still wonderful and they do love each other, in a complicated way. 

I also have a few on My list. One of my favorites right now is My Dear Boy which came out earlier this year. It's about a famous female director in her thirties that falls in love with a 20 year-old college student. 

Nice Guy/Innocent Man!!! Although, the guy is the main lead the girl isn't...and he comes after her for a different reason. 

Oh!! I Need Romance 3 definitely fits the bill! He's pretty obsessed wih her too lol.