Any shows where the male and female leads are getting close to each other. He's falling for her, but she only sees him as a close friend. Eventually she rejects him and/or starts dating someone else. This causes the male lead to be cold towards her, but she wants their relationship to go back to the way it was. He tells her it can't. Eventually she realizes that she desperate to get him back and that she does love him as well. They end up together.

Jealousy Incarnated | FL has a crush on the ML but he is kind of cold or aloof towards her. Later on ML's best friend gets interested in FL. When she starts dating him, ML realizes his feelings and pursues her. Eventually, the three of them strike a deal (spoilers so I will leave it vague), during which time ML begins to act cold and now FL has to pursue him. 

3GGG:

Jealousy Incarnated | FL has a crush on the ML but he is kind of cold or aloof towards her. Later on ML's best friend gets interested in FL. When she starts dating him, ML realizes his feelings and pursues her. Eventually, the three of them strike a deal (spoilers so I will leave it vague), during which time ML begins to act cold and now FL has to pursue him. 

Seen it, but thanks.

The Master's Sun fits your description a bit, I'd say.

Cunning Single Lady | This sort of fits. FL used to be married to ML but left him for several reasons. Then she learns he's now a successful man (a famous CEO of a tech company) and she tries to get him to fall back in love with her. Though at the start FL seems very superficial, the story will soon dispell the misconception. 

The Princess' Man | Period drama, also somewhat fits. FL and ML fall in love with each other, except that the FL kept her identity a secret. The leads fathers' become enemies, forcing them apart. The ML, feeling betrayed by the secrets kept by the FL, ends up hating her and acting cold towards her. Of course, since this is a romance series, her persistence ends up making him fall back in love with her.

It's Okay, That's Love | ML seems interested in FL from the start. However, FL is a cynic so she keeps being somewhat of a jerk to ML. ML retaliates by acting the same way back. Then FL pursues him. This one is more about changing roles constantly, between being chased and chasing.

Suspicious Partner | This one fits but with the roles reversed. FL falls in love with ML first and gets rejected. Then, ML regrets doing that and starts to pursue the FL. She's never cold to him, but she is hesitant to accept his feelings because of other things happening around them. 

Because this is my First Life | The roles are reversed in this one as well. FL falls in love (it's complicated) with ML first, he rejects her unintentionally and she becomes withdrawn and a bit cold.  

Another Miss Oh | Roles reversed in this one as well. FL falls in love with ML first and pursues him. ML has a valid reason why he can't return the feelings. FL ends up getting hurt and withdraws (and acts cold). ML then pursues her. 

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me

Itazura na Kiss

Good Morning Call

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat

Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai

The Eternal Love

You Drive Me Crazy

• Hi Flower 
  • A Love So Beautiful
  • Pretty Li Hui Zhen(Chinese drama)/She Was Pretty(Korean)
  • The Fox's Summer
  • My Sunshine
  • Miss in Kiss
  • I Cannot Hug You
  • P.S. Man