I just completed School 2013 and i really like bromance in that drama.Can someone recommend me other drama or movie that there a lot of bromance in them?I'd like if it was Korean,Japanese or Taiwanese drama/movie.Thx
the first drama that comes to my mind is A Gentleman's Dignity :D very good one :D
There's a lot bromance in drama, but if you want more specific to a friendship drama, I would recommend Nobuta wo produce I love Kame-Yamapi bromance. this drama also very inspiring
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/2988/nobuta-wo-produce
I second A Gentleman's Dignity,. also Shut up Flower Boy Band, Reply 1997 and Can You hear my Heart. :)
I don't know if you are opposed to historical dramas, but Sungkyunkwan Scandal had a really awesome bromance relationship between the four main leads! It was awesome :) Panda and Hedgehog - Hedgehog and the Ogre's developed into a pretty cute bromance! (I can't ever remember real names!). Protect the Boss - After the love triangle, the bromance starts to develop and Jae Joong is so adorable :p Rooftop Prince - The bromance between the power rangers is funny! These are dramas I have heard have bromance, but I haven't had a chance to watch yet. Can You Hear My Heart Warrior Baek Dong Soo Ojakgyo Brothers Padam Padam Shut Up Flower Boy Band Dream High The best bromance I have seen would definitely be in Sungkyunkwan Scandal! The relationship between Geol Oh and Yeorim just melted my heart!
Padam Padam, (heartwarming and very good bromance drama).
I would also reccomend Shut Up Flower Boy Band, but it looks like you've already given it a try ;)

Tumbling (jdrama)

Sirius (k-special, not subbed yet)
Time Between Dog and Wolf (kdrama)
King of Baking: Kim Tak Goo (kdrama)
White Christmas (kdrama - if you liked School 2013, I think you'll be happy to hear that Kim Woo Bin and Kwak Jung Wook (he played as Jung Ho) are in this as well. Even though there's a lot of guys in it that's bound to lead your mind to think of bromance - you'll probably go through this and forget you were looking for bromance in the first place.)

and this has nothing to do with what you're looking for, but after going through your list, I think you might want to check out "My Boss, My Hero"
does anyone know a drama that is either a Japanese drama or Korean drama and one guy can transfer wounds from others to himself.
isn't it 'kids'?? j-movie
The best Bromance Can you hear my heart :D
This is one of my favorite dramas of all time. The story is really amazing. U just have to be a little patient during the first 3 episodes since it's prestory. ^^

And then we have Protect the Boss xD
This is such a Hilarious RomCom ever.! Great and funny Bromance. One of my faves too beside the other one I mentioned and School 2013. Hope u enjoy them cause I did. I have them stored on my computer. I keep rewatching them both. ^^

I really like Joo Won and Park Ki Woong in Gaksital :). Their story is so sad.
The bromance between MatsuJun and Eita in Lucky Seven is hilarious lol I also recommend Nobuta wo Produce and Tumbling. In Hana Kimi there's some bromance too!