Hey, guys, I'm looking for kdramas that have intense story with some action ( lawyers, detectives, doctors, whatever) and has a lot of romance too ...

I also wish that this kind of drama would suck me in quickly (like Are you human? or Healer, Suspicious partner etc. )and wouldn't let me stop watching so easily if possible. 

I would like it even more if it wasn't too heartbreaking all the time (talking about romance), but dramatic when the action is needed. The leads can be in danger often but I don't like if they part for too long (like a year or five)

These are not strict rules I mean I love office romances and I love comedy romance...I love all of these so you can write these for sure too if it will suck me in and if I will love both of the leads and the story plus their romance. 

These are a few examples of dramas that I loved:

-Healer - Suspicious partner- I'm not a robot- Strong woman Do Bong Soon- She was pretty- Introverted boss- W two worlds- Marriage not dating -Wok of Love- While you were sleeping- Strongest deliveryman- so far kinda Are you human? (it is a beautiful really but it makes me sad too Idk what to do :( 

Thank you guys for your help I appreciate everything and if you could give me a short explanation for what the drama is cute for or awesome for I would love you even more. 

Remember, whatever you recommend....HAPPY ENDING IS A MUST ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP I AM REALLY THANKFUL :) 

(btw..you can discuss dramas with me anytime I would be happy to)    

Some of these do not  have romance but are intense

✔️ Master's Sun
✔️ Lawless Lawyer
✔️ Mad Dog
✔️ You're All Surrounded
✔️ Who Are You? (Taecyon)
✔️ Two Weeks
✔️ Lookout ( no romance and partly sad ending)
✔️ Black
✔️ Hello Monster
✔️ Kill Me Heal Me
✔️ Life on Mars ( not sure if there is romance.. Still airing)
✔️ Hwayugi

✔️ Oh My Ghostess

✔️ Oh My Venus 

✔️ My Girlfirend is a gumiho

✔️ Circle (no romance) 

✔️ Love in the moonlight 

Thank you ..I saw some of them from the list ..but I was interested in Lawless lawyer .. I'm kinda Addicted to romance So I Will probably have to inspect them closely 

Btw..that Ost from Mad dog omg (haven't seen IT but omg) 

Thanks for advice btw :)