I know that the majority of korean dramas are poor girl/ rich guys but i'm currently looking for a rich girl/ poor boy, The girl can be rich or a popular person as long as in other peoples mind they will think that "there is no way that kind of girl will like that kind of guy", having a huge difference in social status Dramas with that kind of theme that i already watched are: Celeb to Binbo That Fool I love lee tae ri Take Care of the Young Lady I do, I do I don't mind if its korean, japanese, taiwanese or chinese
Thanks in Advance! :D
Couple or Trouble The Snow Queen The Vineyard Man
Endless Love

http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/673/endless-love

if you are looking for a story to make you go LOCA then this is it ><
though i admit i skipped stuff, but that is only because I AM IMPATIENT and I do not like romantic dramas when they frustrate me >> i get frustrated by most of them though lol ...few romance dramas dun frustrate me enough to actually allow myself not to skip >> if i skip it's because i am like "I AM TIRED OF HOW STUPID THE LEADS ARE JUST . LET'S GO TO THE HAPPY ENDING ALREADY"
superpasta wrote: Endless Love

http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/673/endless-love

if you are looking for a story to make you go LOCA then this is it ><
though i admit i skipped stuff, but that is only because I AM IMPATIENT and I do not like romantic dramas when they frustrate me >> i get frustrated by most of them though lol ...few romance dramas dun frustrate me enough to actually allow myself not to skip >> if i skip it's because i am like "I AM TIRED OF HOW STUPID THE LEADS ARE JUST . LET'S GO TO THE HAPPY ENDING ALREADY"

We have the same habit, in every drama there's always this one scene where you just can't resist skipping :)
Thanks for the suggestion!
Star no koibito Boku to star no 99 nichi Material queen Seconds to couple trouble Vineyard man
eduard34 wrote: We have the same habit, in every drama there's always this one scene where you just can't resist skipping :)
Thanks for the suggestion!

some of the romance taiwanese and all of the korean romances that i actually took the time to watch >> --- i skipped episodes XD not just scenes XD
Oh my lady with lee da hae, i skipped at least 6 episodes? >.> same for my girl >> maybe more.
- Tatta Hitotsu no koi. *A must watch* - The snow queen. - A love to kill. - Innocent man.
Corner With Love - Taiwanese

I second Couple or Trouble. :)
eduard34 wrote: I know that the majority of korean dramas are poor girl/ rich guys but i'm currently looking for a rich girl/ poor boy,

The girl can be rich or a popular person as long as in other peoples mind they will think that "there is no way that kind of girl will like that kind of guy", having a huge difference in social status

Dramas with that kind of theme that i already watched are:

Celeb to Binbo
That Fool
I love lee tae ri
Take Care of the Young Lady
I do, I do

I don't mind if its korean, japanese, taiwanese or chinese

Bachelor's vegetable store
superpasta wrote: some of the romance taiwanese and all of the korean romances that i actually took the time to watch >> --- i skipped episodes XD not just scenes XD
Oh my lady with lee da hae, i skipped at least 6 episodes? >.> same for my girl >> maybe more.

I can't afford to do that, i always think that there is a scene that i will miss that will make me smile or regret :)