Essentially I am looking for dramas where the couples are totally different from one other and in under normal circumstances would be the last people to associate with each other. I am NOT looking for good girl/bad guy dramas since they exist everyone under the sun however good guy/bad girl dramas are welcomes and are a bit more rare. The more extreme the differences the better, I have been in a drama slump so I am hoping these recommendation work out since the dramas that  have somewhat interested me lately is this particular topic. Thanks again!

Well, I haven't finished this drama yet, so I might not know the whole story, but Misty seems to have, so far, the good guy/bad girl concept.  Either way, it's a really interesting drama so I would recommend it.

Ho Goo's Love

FL is a sports star while the Ml is just a good for nothing kkkkkk it's hilarious

King2Hearts

ML is kind of a coward prince. FL is a brave North Korean soldier

Lovely Complex

Height difference between the leads

Lucky Romance

skeptic ML.  wholeheartedly and believes in superstitions FL

• The Greatest Love
  • Korean Odyssey 
  • Black
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty 
  • Are you Human too 
  • Because this is my first life 
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Marriage, not Dating 
  • The Master's Sun
  • Strong Woman Da Bong Soon
  • While you were sleeping 
  • Miss Hammurabi 

If you are having drama slump. I think a change of pace is needed. Well that is what I originally do. when dramas bore me, I tend to watch movies or anime. so here are some of what you are looking for, but in movies:

•  Love 911
  • My Sassy Girl
  • Spellbound
  • The Plan Man
  • Mood of the Day
  • Page Turner
  • The Eternal Love (this one, not TMPB)
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Live Up to Your Name
  • Across the Ocean to See You
  • You Who Came from the Stars