You can recommend any genres but I highly prefer to know if there are any historical dramas where the female lead has amnesia or will get amnesia some part of the story.  (I do prefer Chinese historical drama :))

I was thinking something like the 2nd amnesia arc in Eternal Love where the female lead forgets the male lead. 

Anyways if there's really no  historical dramas like what I'm looking for, it's fine to recommend non historical. The amnesia doesn't have to be the main plot, I'm fine if it at least  happen somewhere in the main female lead's life. 

Thanks

Birth Secret (K-drama)

One Week Friends (J-Movie and anime)

Love Rerun (J-drama)

Bride for 8 years (J-movie)

Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose (J-drama)

All kdramas: Innocent man, Mask and Just between lovers. all 3 are good dramas. 

Dramas where the FL has (or gets at some point) amnesia, fragmented memories, or doesn't remember important details from her childhood / past:

• +1 for Just Between Lovers
  • Moon Embracing the Sun (historical)
  • Princess Agents (Chinese historical) - however the missing memory plot line is never resolved and the drama has a cliffhanger ending
  • Healer
  • Hi! School - Love On
  • Who Are You: School 2015
  • The Girl Who Sees Scents
  • Goblin
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Bring It On Ghost / Let's Fight Ghost
  • A Korean Odyssey / Hwayugi

Memory lost (chinese drama), both male and female leads have an amnesia.

Let Me Introduce Her (a currently airing korean drama)

In addition...

• Historical:
    • Queen Inhyuns Man  (Love through s Millenium)
    • Chronicles of Life
    • Fashion 70's (1970's)
    • Lady and the Liar (1930's)
    • The Restless (movie)
  • Non Historical
    • My Love Eundong
    • Stairway to Heaven
    • 18 vs 29
    • Couple or Trouble
    • Nine Times Travel
    • I Have a lover
    • Jang Bori is Here / Because of Meeting You
    • Feast of the Gods
    • Kill Me Heal Me
    • Game rai Game Rak
  • Stairway to heaven
  • The Moon embracing the sun
  • Couple or Trouble
  • Kill me Heal me (doesn't remember her childhood)
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim (doesn't remember her childhood) 
 userbmc:

All kdramas: Innocent man, Mask and Just between lovers. all 3 are good dramas. 

I love innocent man!! And I'm very much interested with Mask :D 

fearmeiamfree:

Birth Secret (K-drama)

One Week Friends (J-Movie and anime)

Love Rerun (J-drama)

Bride for 8 years (J-movie)

Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose (J-drama)

Why do I feel like I'm gonna cry from all your suggestions. Mou Ichiro Kimi ni propose sounds like something I would like

I would give it a try thanks

AH:

Dramas where the FL has (or gets at some point) amnesia, fragmented memories, or doesn't remember important details from her childhood / past:

• +1 for Just Between Lovers
  • Moon Embracing the Sun (historical)
  • Princess Agents (Chinese historical) - however the missing memory plot line is never resolved and the drama has a cliffhanger ending
  • Healer
  • Hi! School - Love On
  • Who Are You: School 2015
  • The Girl Who Sees Scents
  • Goblin
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Bring It On Ghost / Let's Fight Ghost
  • A Korean Odyssey / Hwayugi

Moon Embracing the Sun is my all time favorite ^^

And yeah I heard that about Princess Agent too that's why I'm hesitant to try it :/

I havent seen Healer, what's wrong with secretary Kim and hwayugi so I'll give them a try ^^ thanks

Czakhareina:

In addition...

• Historical:
    • Queen Inhyuns Man  (Love through s Millenium)
    • Chronicles of Life
    • Fashion 70's (1970's)
    • Lady and the Liar (1930's)
    • The Restless (movie)
  • Non Historical
    • My Love Eundong
    • Stairway to Heaven
    • 18 vs 29
    • Couple or Trouble
    • Nine Times Travel
    • I Have a lover
    • Jang Bori is Here / Because of Meeting You
    • Feast of the Gods
    • Kill Me Heal Me
    • Game rai Game Rak

I enjoyed Love through Millenium but haven't tried the original one and I heard it was better. 

The description of Chronicles of life low key reminds me of the romance from Imperial Doctress so I'll also give it a try

Kill me heal me is one of my faves. Thanks for your recommendations ^^ My love Eundong also sounds promising ;))

I also see you're watching Legend of Fu Yao. As you've probably already seen, the FL doesn't remember her childhood before she was six and that becomes relevant later on.

ponyooo:

I enjoyed Love through Millenium but haven't tried the original one and I heard it was better. 

The description of Chronicles of life low key reminds me of the romance from Imperial Doctress so I'll also give it a try

Kill me heal me is one of my faves. Thanks for your recommendations ^^ My love Eundong also sounds promising ;))

The original Definitely is better. I guess their past part totally was n'sync with the story.  The leads were so adorable and cute together...!!!

My Love Eundong is just such one of the most underrated melos. 

LoL, also though the plot of CoL and ID sounds so similar, and opposite of you, i havent seen imperial Doctres, need to add that to my watch list...!

All Chinese dramas (mix of Historical and Modern)

• Ancient Love Poetry
  • Eternal Love
  • Lady & Liar
  • Midsummer is Full of Love
  • Stay With Me
  • The Night of The Comet 2
  • Beautiful Reborn Flower
  • My Queen