PeggySue:

@kshit14 do you happen to know where you can watch this with eng subs? You can inbox me if you don't mind :) 

Sure,  it is on the AltBalaji.com website but unfortunately, it requires a minimal subscription amount. Also, not sure if it would be accessible outside India but you can try though. :)  

PeggySue:

@kshit14 do you happen to know where you can watch this with eng subs? You can inbox me if you don't mind :) 

Yes, me too, I want to watch Fittrat too. I have searched YT, but can not find it.
Pls tell me too. Thank you

kshit14:

Sure,  it is on the AltBalaji.com website but unfortunately, it requires a minimal subscription amount. Also, not sure if it would be accessible outside India but you can try though. :)  

GabyPattiasina:

I also got Fittrat here on : https://wlext.is/series/fittrat-season-1 

thanks, guys! ^_^

Meteor garden- she calls him a bad guy and he used to hit and bully her in the beginning 

Sophie blank:

Meteor garden- she calls him a bad guy and he used to hit and bully her in the beginning 

He is not a bad guy or evil..... There is difference between male lead and villain... 

The latest drama KingMaker Change Your destiny has a villain who is defn interested in the FL and torments her 

littlefish:

Apologies if some of these have been mentioned:

Turkish:

Serifin kizi- Villain in love with lead. I personally can't stand this drama because the villain rapes her the freaking hero refuses to believe her and thinks she had an affair. Really makes you wonder who the hero is( still airing)

Zemheri- the villain also falls in love with the lead. And he's ALOT more charismatic than the hero. Actually rooted for him here(still airing)

Korean Drama:

MIni drama- Failing at love. Not so much the hero. But someone the rest see as a psychopath is in love with the lead

Thanks so much for recommending "Zemheri!" Just started watching and find the villian super hot/charismatic!!! He also shares explosive chemistry with the strong FL (love how much she stands up to him and her eyes are electrifying). I love how I get to see the progression of how he meets/starts falling for her instead of some dramas where the villain starts out already enamored. Can't wait to see him become completely obsessed!

Boy, the ML sure is a wimpy momma's boy -definitely not looking forward to him eventually getting together with our FL. I don't think he deserves her and really want her with the villain instead. This is turning out to be one of the best hot/obsessed villain dramas I've ever seen! His first meeting with the FL almost set my laptop on FIRE...man, I need more dramas like this where the villain has so much chemistry with the FL.

In addition, many romance centric Turkish dramas have inane storylines, so I'm pleasantly surprised that the plotline for this drama's pretty focused/tight. 

I Would recommend the drama called  the tale of nine tailed fox - the villain immogi is pretty much obsessed with Ji ah and wants her for himself 

Because you said non asian tv shows , you MUST watch Vampire Diaries if you haven't watched it yet. So there is 2 main leads(STEFAN AND DAMON) and one is pure evil at least for 2 seasons and continue to be evil for his own reasons but justifiable. BUT my favorite story line is that of KLAUS ( the most powerful and evil of all, but still his love for caroline makes us fall for him) and caroline. I think Klaus first appearance is in the third season. Somehow from then on, my focus shifted from ELINA AND DAMON to klaus and caroline. The allure to darkness is perfectly showed in caroline's feeling for klaus.  

Now to the korean drama : i don't know but the some episodes of VOICE 2017  fits what you want( i mean if romance is not what you are looking for but the existence of  that soft corner). He could have killed her long before but he didn't and i don't know why.

Leexox:
evil guy falls in love with female lead and do fall for her. He falls first or falls harder and he could be bad guy who does bad things or evil guy with evil personality who really falls for female lead. It doesn't matter if the guy is male lead or not or even if there is a main male lead but i do need to the evil guy and female lead interaction a lot or many times instead for some episodes. I do want to see evil falling for female lead and how he handles it. Bonus : He became obsessed with female lead.

The king's Women , well he is both the villain and hero and YOU WILL FALL HARD FOR HIM ONCE YOU WATCH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estha12:
Because you said non asian tv shows , you MUST watch Vampire Diaries if you haven't watched it yet. So their is 2 main leads(STEFAN AND DAMON) and one is pure evil at at least for 2 seasons and continue to be evil for his own reasons but justifiable. BUT my favorite story line is that of KLAUS ( the most powerful and evil of all, but still his love for caroline makes us fall for him) and caroline. Klaus appears only in the third season. Somehow my focus shifted from ELINA AND DAMON to klaus and caroline. The allure to darkness is perfectly showed in caroline's feeling for klaus.  

Klaus is *chefs kiss. I would take him over Damon and Stephen any day. The storyline they had with him and Caroline was BRILLIANT and I'm mad that didn't become a major plot.

ShotaSidePart:

Klaus is *chefs kiss. I would take him over Damon and Stephen any day. The storyline they had with him and Caroline was BRILLIANT and I'm mad that didn't become a major plot.

True that. There was a time when I fast forwarded to their parts just for watching the two of them . All those Klaus&Caroline scenes are precious to me !!

Hey guys can anyone help me with a non Asian drama where the male antagonist is obsessed/in love with the female lead? I watched Zemheri the Turkish drama and loved it and Jessica Jones too. So suggest me something else plz. I love this trope. I also watched Harper's island and vampire diaries

Siyah Beyaz Ask - Turkish drama. A mafia fall in love with the woman doctor. ML is very handsome and cool and sometimes funny in a cool way.