Oh.. I saw that one too. 

Hi! I also love this trope. I highly recommend all of these. 

Shadow and bone (Netflix) 

The OA (Netflix) 

Eye Candy (2015)

Agents of shield (only first season and half of the second, then they kinda ruined it) 

Good girls (NBC) 

They all have a villain who is obsessed with the female lead. 

The devil punisher - the villain is obsessed with the FL, he waits for 1000 or more years for her to reincarnate and be with her  

The rebel Princess: two villains are in love with the FL 

riastella:

Hi! I also love this trope. I highly recommend all of these. 

Shadow and bone (Netflix) 

The OA (Netflix) 

Eye Candy (2015)

Agents of shield (only first season and half of the second, then they kinda ruined it) 

Good girls (NBC) 

They all have a villain who is obsessed with the female lead. 

Hello Dear

I like this genre. Could you give description about each one so that I can get some idea? 

riastella:
Shadow and bone

it's new and really good one, very sexy charismatic villain-ish anti hero, dark charisma ML (yes he is more main character than "good boy") and light energy FL have very good intimate chemistry 

this tv series is best from the list, with plot, romance, actors and production value

riastella:
The OA (Netflix)

very strange story, kind of mystical but not  usual, I don't remember romantic thing about evil guy and FL, maybe he was obsessed (he was but I don't remember if it was romantical). villain had few people as hostages in cages like animals, one of them is FL and there was other guy who FL loves.

riastella:
Eye Candy (2015)

dropped it, was very primitive cliche childish as I remember

riastella:

also dropped, though I love genre and Avengers (this tv series was kind of same universe) this was very wear plot and too much uninteresting characters story lines.

but one thing that was good FL had flirty relationship with handsome team leader who is kind of villain as then we found out 

my recommendations:

A Man's Story  revenge drama, SML is practically villain,  who never redeemed himself but star of the show and very charismatic.

Giant this drama has same vibe, also revenge and anti hero-FL romance, though this anti hero is more redeemable, I think protogonists are more bad guys, I mean they do worst things, when anti hero (and bad things he does) mostly is victim of situations, misunderstandings and villain father and he was ready to be good because of FL. 

P.S. I watched this drama skiping, watched only anti hero-Fl story,because it's long drama 60 ep, but their romance was worth. though they first meet  in16th (+/-) episode.

Lucifer - also - SML is antihero, almost villain (actually there are other also villain-ish characters, but SML fits villain more), and FL loves him anyway. also revenge drama, it is masterpiece revenge from antihero against ML

Arthdal Chronicles  AMAZING drama, multiple leads, and one of them is antihero (or villain, we don't know yet, there would be season 2) who falls for FL. this drama is kind of korean Game of thrones.

When the Devil Calls Your Name villain - Devil himself gets SFL :)))))

also western tv series:

Buffy - is classic about bad guy/villain/vampire and FL romance, it's old, more modern is "vampire diaries" where he ends up with fl abut of course kind of becomes good guy. also bad guy vampire and FL romance and very sexy romance - "True blood". 

also very old but with A class Hollywood actor as evil almost devil (he is supernatural creature) character and FL romance "hex" (bbc).

and also classic/old - Smallville (basically superman story) where ML's enemy/villain falls for FL and have relationship with her.

Prasanthi SS:
I like this genre

hope you will like them

Dali and the Cocky Prince, the second lead can fall under this description. It's currently ongoing so I don't know whether he becomes good but he definitely seemed like a good guy at first. He is the FL's ex boyfriend who seemed really sweet and seemed like he just wanted to get back together with her. He is a really powerful person who has the power to do just about anything he wanted whether that is something good or bad. After being denied by the FL several times and still not taking the hint several episodes in, his "love" becomes more of an obsessive. In episode 10 we find out that he's the bad guy who is behind everything. Despite this, he doesn't want to hurt the FL but would manipulate her and do just about anything to essentially force her to get back together with him, though he does have his limits.

Shadow and bone kiragan the daekling and alina starkov the sun summoner. Alina is a strong hero female lead who is destined to save the world from kiragan the darkling only he develops and obsessive love. 

I really recommend shadow and bone.

you will see some bad side of ML:

Zumruduanka  (revenge love}

guvercin  (revenge love}

hercai (revenge love}

sila (two family bride exchange deal)

*ahem*

• Hannibal, villain becomes obsessed with ML.
    • Evil 5/5, Obsession 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Killing Eve, villain becomes obsessed with FL. Very dark and twisted romance.
  • Faith (aka The Great Doctor),  villain becomes obsessed with possessing the FL
    • Evil 5/5, Obsession 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⚪
  • The Magicians, one of the many villains becomes obsessed with one of the protagonists. I forgot what season it happens in. Like to the point of stalking her with his god-like powers. Beware, this show has trigger warnings for a reason.
  • +1 Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, has two villains that are deeply in love with the protagonists.
    • Evil 2/5, Obsession 5/5⭐⭐⚪⚪⚪
    • Evil 5/5, Obsession 3/5⭐⭐⭐⚪⚪
  • +1 Story of Yanxi Palace, I would argue the protagonist is a villain, partially because I hate him. But there is also a more conventional villain who is actually just obsessed
    • Evil 4/5, Obsession 4/5⭐⭐⭐⭐⚪
  • +1 Ashes of Love, love + obsession. Very melodrama.
    • Evil 4/5, Obsession 5/5⭐⭐⭐⭐⚪
  • Bongchon Bride, villain is deeply obsessed with the ML with a twisted romance (manhwa)
  • Heaven Official's Blessing, one of the villians, which i guess is a supporting character, is obsessed with the ML. Also the other ML who is a fiendish fellow (literally the ghost king), is madly in love with the protagonist.
    • Evil 3/5, Obsession 5/5⭐⭐⭐⚪⚪
  • Utsukushii Kare, this is.... idk how to describe this one as evil is not quite accurate. It's just a twisted romance. Better to watch it than explain it
    • Evil ?/5, Obsession 5/5 ❔❔❔❔❔
    • Evil 0/5, Obsession 5/5 ⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
  • The Untamed, there's a subplot where the story shifts to two supporting characters that basically become protagonists in this mini-arch. In it, a most horrible villain is saved by his unknowing mortal enemy. They develop of very twisted relationship as a result. 
    • Evil 5/5, Obsession 5/5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Word of Honor, out of the two MLs, one of them is evil and is deeply infatuated with the other ML. He sticks to him like gum!

Five stars are for titles that received full marks on their Evil and Obsession levels. A star is taken away when a title has -1 for either category.

ASTER:

you will see some bad side of ML:

Zumruduanka  (revenge love}

guvercin  (revenge love}

hercai (revenge love}

sila (two family bride exchange deal)

Can you give me a little update on the story and ML and FL characters of Guvercin?

Prasanthi SS:

Can you give me a little update on the story and ML and FL characters of Guvercin?

i've not watched it but its in PTW list

As far as I can understand from a glimpse, two families are thirsty for each other's blood, call it for compromise or call it for revenge, the couple gets married.