hi guys im looking for dramas mostly korean but chinese and japanese are fine too!!! 

what's important is to have friendship focused (great character interaction is a must) or just no romance happening  (or if the story is really good than little romance) and only from 2017 OR 2018!! 

(only from this two years bc i haven't been watching my new dramas)

I love detective stories, team investigating murders anything like that if you look at my list you will see what kind of stuff i watch 

but mostly here's a list what's important if even you can tick of one line with the compulsory no romance/no focus on the romance i would be happy to hear your recs 

so:

- good dialogues/character interactions 

-friends as family/team as family 

- mc with sad past 

- mc keeping secret from his family/friends/team 

- BFF relationship 

i don't ask for much pls tell me the good news there's a drama out there for me 

on another note we should really make a place for people who are bored with the romance stuff bc i feel alone lol 

I'd highly recommend Tunnel - detective story with very minimal romance (not the focus), very strong team friendship/bromance, male lead is keeping a secret from many characters 

@neo: i can't believe i haven't finished it that's definitely my bad,,,, thanks for reminding me?? you saved my life?? <3

• Black pean
  • Unnatural
  • Cross
  • Voice
  • Stranger
  • Circle 
  • Duel
  • Mad dog

Chief Kim - group of coworkers goes from disliking their new superior because he looks incompetent to developing friendship and helping each other. Literally 0 romance - instead it has bromance here and there, and you seem to like it. 

• Ode to joy 2
  • Age of Youth 2
  • My mister
  • wise prison life
  • Short
  • Quartet
  • Miss sherlock
  • Kahogo no kahoko
  • Suits
  • Best moment to quit your job
  • avengers social club

Uhm, that's hard. Really hard. I mostly watch dramas for romance, but I have been getting into the noir genre lately so I hope that's alright.

Suits is a remake of the American TV show but it has a charm of its own. The story is mostly about lawyers yet it still involves loads of cool crime and detective stuff. The partnership and 'bromance' between the 2 male leads is much admired and unique. And minimal, particle-size romance.

Cruel City is a mix really. It focuses a lot on the noir genre and the crime is quite really satisfying. However, on the flip side, it has romance. In my opinion, I think it is more about the bone-chilling and sinister underworld rather than a damsel-in-distress tale (oops I saw that you already watched it)

I'm also currently watching Love Me If You Dare which is a total psycho! It's ironic really since the drama hardly has any romance in it at all. 

Hope that helps ;)

my mister 

age of youth 

save me 

the guest (currently airing)

task force 48 

chief kim

Nobuta wo produce

tokyo bandwagon

In order of my preference :3