can anyone recommend me some BL movies/series? I've watched a lot of the ones from this list. but it hasn't been updated in awhile 

HIStory2: Boundary Crossing

HIStory2: Right or Wrong

Together with me the series

non-Asian: 

Brokeback mountain (you've probably watched this one and If you haven't do it)

Holding the man

Together With Me The Series - the story was messy but main leads have fantastic chemistry (apparently, second season is not very good)

Sotus S: The Series - second season of sotus. People loved it but I dont think it was as good as first season

Seven Days: Monday-Thursday + Seven Days: Friday-Sunday - based on really cute manga btw.

Addicted Heroin - the drama is unifinished and kinda problematic, but still good

Not really BL but still worth of mentioning:

(The Lover - has a gay side-couple. very funny drama but it's not worth it if you only watch it for BL

Reply 1997 - has a gay character who isnt that "flamboyant extra gay character" that is present in many thai dramas, there isnt really any development for him but the drama is still really great

The Boy Next Door - not really gay but they seem like a couple. its just a very funny little webdrama)

Btw: here are updated lists of korean, japanese, thai and chinese+taiwanse  BL dramas, 

Watch this its absurd and cartoonish 

Docchi Mo Docchi

2 moons.

Love by chance ( currently airing bt very good till far )