Please recommend me dramas which are similar to Secret, Behind Your Smile and Kleun Cheewit with a happy ending. Thank You. :) 

P.S: Except Japanese any language is fine. 

1. Come and Hug Me

2. Iljimae (very little romance - almost non existent, but it's there)

3. Lawless Attorney

4. Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People

5. The Princess' Man 

These are my recommendations. Enjoy! :D

Nefertiti:

1. Come and Hug Me

2. Iljimae (very little romance - almost non existent, but it's there)

3. Lawless Attorney

4. Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People

5. The Princess' Man 

These are my recommendations. Enjoy! :D

Thank you. xD

Mostly Chinese drama suggestions. Also not necessarily the same as the above but all have that element of hate love or revenge love. 

Legend of Zhen Huan - long but still worth it. Imperial harem drama. Female lead falls in love with the emperor but over the course of the drama a lot of stuff happens and she is sent to a nunnery. She falls in love with her actual true love, but accidents happen and she is brought back to the emperor. The second half of the drama is basically her just taking revenge on everyone who wronged her and becoming the most powerful woman in the harem.

Lady and Liar - not as we’ll known but was a decent watch for me. Main female lead is forced into a relationship with the male lead (basically he’s a gangster) after she loses her memory and when she remembers things later there is a lot of tension and whatnot. 

Siege in Fog - female lead and male lead are together because he has the ability to help her family who has been struggling in society. She resents the relationship for the most part because she has a past lover she can’t get over. (Romance wise there’s a bit of similarity to Lady and Liar, but dramas overall are not the same. Both set during similar time periods though.) 

Autumn’s concerto (TW) - hate/love born out of misunderstanding. Couple originally meets in college and don’t like each other at first. Eventually fall in love, but due to certain reasons are separated for around 5-6 years (memory loss plot). When they meet again (and he regains his memory) the relationship shifts to a tense/revengeful relationship. 

Cuo Dian Yuan Yang - female lead impersonates the daughter of the man the male lead is trying to take revenge on. His whole family try and get revenge by treating the female lead badly.

Hi My Sweetheart (TW) - male lead is originally a super nerdy goofball and female lead is a badass/somewhat bitchy person. They fall in love in college but an accident occurs and they are separated. Male lead assumes the female abandoned him and when he meets her again years later, he comes up with a plan to make her fall for his new self so he can break her heart.