AH :

The drama is mainly set in the early 1900s and the FL is a noblewoman. She typically wears hanbok and expensive feminine accessories, travels in a palanquin, and generally keeps up the perception that she is a very sheltered and innocent rich girl. But when she carries out missions as a sniper for the Righteous Army, she wears mens suits and covers her face in order to hide her true identity. The FL first encounters the ML while carrying out a mission. He doesn't realize she's a woman until the second time he sees her when she's wearing her usual clothes and hairstyle. 

vs.

can you please tell me in which episode she encounter first with ML

DrAmAlOvEr:
can you please tell me in which episode she encounter first with ML

About 30 minutes into episode 2. 

If you liked Love in the Moonlight, try Ashi Girl! They both have some similar themes:
- Girl disguised as a boy
- Historical + Royal Palace setting
- Hot prince!!!!!!
- Political Intrigue
- Romance??? I won't spoil it ;)

Also Mendol and Ikemen Desu Ne are some classic "girl in disguise" jdramas that both focus on the entertainment industry!  Ikemen Desu Ne was my first ever jdrama and I loved it <3

Hopefully at least 1 of these 3 will interest you! Happy watching!

Another one is the Scholar Who Walked the Night. 

Hanna:
If you liked Love in the Moonlight, try Ashi Girl!

Has this finally been subbed?

AH :

Has this finally been subbed?

I just found it at KissAsian. 

I've been wanting to watch that one because I love time-travel.  Didn't know it also had the gender-bender theme as well.  Yay! :D

Neyjour:
I just found it at KissAsian. 

I've been wanting to watch that one because I love time-travel.  Didn't know it also had the gender-bender theme as well.  Yay! :D

Finally!! Yay :D is right!

AH :

Finally!! Yay :D is right!

I've already started watching it (I'm about half-way through episode 2 right now) and it's so cute and funny!  Hopefully it has a good ending. *fingers crossed*  :D