Hello i have been watching korean dramas for 3 months now.Yes i know i am a virgin.My specific flavor is this:
I love heavy action with as much romance as it can(it doesnt have to be the focus).I know i demand a lot but this is my taste.i liked the actions in particular dramas.The romance wasnt the focus but it was there and it was enjoyable.My main requirement is the intense action.

1 The K2(ji chang wook is simply amazing)
2 Healer (Same reason)
3 City Hunter(I liked the female lead a lot)
4 My beautiful bride(Never got bored on a single minute,fast paced with great action,didnt like the ending though)
5Cruel city(Same as the above.This was my favourite after the K2.It was amazing,Fast Paced great action,the romance was ok(I wanted more)but the ending again disappointed me)

So please recommend me some dramas with a lot of action and a decent romance pairing(if possible)

• Mr.sunshine
  • Bridal Mask
  • Iris
  • Girl K
  • The Crown Princess - Thai drama
  • Signal - but the romance was never really the center
  • the story was messy but the action is very much present: Inspiring Generation, spy,  Athena, Man to man
  • Cdrama with many actiin scnes but very long and heavy on fantasy or political issues: legend of the condor heroes, princess weiyoung, pri cess agents, general and i, sparrow, the disguiser
 Czakhareina:
  • Mr.sunshine
  • Bridal Mask
  • Iris
  • Girl K
  • The Crown Princess - Thai drama
  • Signal - but the romance was never really the center
  • the story was messy but the action is very much present: Inspiring Generation, spy,  Athena, Man to man
  • Cdrama with many actiin scnes but very long and heavy on fantasy or political issues: legend of the condor heroes, princess weiyoung, pri cess agents, general and i, sparrow, the disguiser

Thank you for the recommendations.I hope i find more.

Lawless Attorney

• +1 to Lawless Attorney 
  • Hello, Monster 
  • Suspicious Partner 
  • Strong Woman Da Bong Soon 
  • The Ghost Detective 
  • Bring it on, Ghost
  • You're all Surrounded 
  • Black
  • While you were sleeping 
  • Terius Behind Me 
  • Voice | no romance, but excellent action
  • Voice 2 | no romance, but possible hints that we might get some between the leads next season. 
Rebel, Thief who stole the people​​​ - Some people have said that action isnt a strong point of this drama but maybe because I binged the show i thought the action was good. The romance is also pretty on point.