Recommendations for tsundere (shows tough side of him but is soft too but only shows to whom he loves) or arrogant male lead who fell in love or took interest in female lead first. He slowly falls harder in love with female lead and changes due to her. He is completely in love with her and is always thinking about her and get all nervous and etc. 

On the other hand i need a female lead who is sassy,spunky,speaks her mind,,defend herself, isn't afraid to throw or kicks if needed,gutsy and doesn't care what people think about her, who isn't interested in male lead just doesn't care and focus on herself rather than chasing or thinking or falling in love with leads. Male lead need to chase her and she should take time to like him back cuz she isn't all mushy about him and just doesn't care and focus on her career.

Thank you :)

Marriage not dating

Something about 1 percent

Strong woman do bong soon

Boys over flower (it's versions too)

Secret Garden

Pin to kona

The greatest love

Recommend me anything with no sad endings.

I think full house is kinda like that ( the thai version has more skinship, and great chemestry.) the male lead is kind of cold but shows his childish side only to the female lead . The female lead is cute and sasssy. I really liked it and I am a picky watcher. I never rewatch drama but ended up watching it twice.

Bring it on ghost is really cute as well. She is a ghost , and sticks to the male lead . At the beginning he wants to  get rid of her. But of course he grows fond of her. 

Oh my ghostess kinda fits as well. A shy girl suddenly possessed by a sassy ghost who thinks she needs to sleep with her boss in order to go to heaven. Of course the boss isn’t interested. It’s funny and cute.

bpoop-phaeh-saniwaat : time travel . The female lead comes into the body of a nasty and mean woman. She has to do good deeds in her stead. The fiance of this woman hates her. But everyone comes to realise she is so different from her previous self. She has to adapt to this new era and she is sassy, funny and cute.

Faith as well is a k time travel romance drama. It is really cute. A female doctor is brought back in time by a general. He is serious and kinda tsundere. They fall in love.

Wanida : it is a thai lakorn. It is an arranged marriage between a man who already has a lover but is forced to marry his brother’ debtor’s daughter in his stead. They first hate each oher. It is really cute as well.

• Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • From 5 to 9
  • High end Crush
  • Noble my Love
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim