I know: Kill Me, Heal Me

Like not the usual romance route. Maybe:

- Mental illness (above-mentioned, I Am Not a Robot)

- Struggles in relationships (I can't get myself into Reply series)

- They'll breakup at one point, but not sad ending (I hope they'll still end up tgt)

- Good-looking to not attractive (ik She was Pretty)

- MC denial on their romantic feelings (like Kuragehime *anime) / etc

Nothing too serious (Mr Sunshine seems good, but it bores me)

Not weak / damsel-in-distress FL

Currently ongoing:

• Terius Behind Me | ML falls in love with the FL's children before falling in love with her. I think this constitutes as not the "usual romance route" and it's very refreshing.
  • The Third Charm | This one is about the leads breaking up two times before their "third charm". The struggles they face are very realistic, but full disclosure, it can get a little tedious. 
  • Feel Good To Die | Only four episodes so far, but let's just say this one is atypical. Starting from the fact that FL wants to kill the ML but HAS to save him if she doesn't want to get stuck in a time-loop.

Finished dramas:

• A Beautiful Mind | Romance isn't the driving force for this one, but it's still quite atypical since the ML is a psychopath (and, as such, he's unable to feel emotions).
  • A Korean Odyssey | The plot may be all over the place, but the characters are lovable. ML is a demon that wants and plans to eat the FL to gain more power. Except that a magic trinket forces him to "feel love" towards the FL.
  • Come and Hug Me | The father of the ML killed the FL's parents.
  • It's Okay, That's Love | This one is similar to Kill me, Heal me.
  • Mask | ML in this one is also similar to the ML in Kill me, Heal me (driven to think he's crazy by ambitious and cruel family members). The FL in this one is also more active in protecting the ML and fighting off the main antagonist.
  • Pinocchio | FL's mother practically destroyed the ML's family. However, the FL's grandfather took the ML in when he was a child. So ML is trapped between the love for his family and the hate for FL's mother.
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | ML falls in love almost at first sight with the FL, but the FL likes another guy. This series shines in the role reversal genre. Wherein the guy is devoted but the girl is kicking ass.
  • Suspicious Partner | FL is framed for murder and the ML is her prosecutor. More connections happen between them later on, which makes it interesting.
  • Thirty But Seventeen | FL was in an accident when she was 17 that left her in a coma. She wakes up 13 years later to realize that everything has changed, including herself. Fate then brings her to meet the ML, who is also emotionally stunted because of a tragedy he faced. Hilarity and warm moments ensure. Despite how sad it sounds, it's actually a cute drama with lots of comedic moments.

Tysm @3GGG  :) and @pridren . I really appreaciate the description

Tatta Hitotsu No Koi

Love Rerun

One Pound Gospel

Chugakusei Nikki

sachiiro no one room (ml is fl's stalker, fl was attempting suicide, ml decide to kidnap fl, fl decide to be kidnapped)

boku, unmei no hito desu (some random weird dude self procalimed god tell ml that fl (basically stranger to each other) is his destiny, ml chasing fl like a 'creep' ) its totally hilarious

chugakusei nikki (i know there are quite a lot teacher-student plot but trust me its told in a beautiful way with beautiful scenery and music)

another miss oh (basically ml sabotaged fl weeding thinking it was his ex's weeding just because they have the same name)

come and hug me

russian white bear:

sachiiro no one room (ml is fl's stalker, fl was attempting suicide, ml decide to kidnap fl, fl decide to be kidnapped)

boku, unmei no hito desu (some random weird dude self procalimed god tell ml that fl (basically stranger to each other) is his destiny, ml chasing fl like a 'creep' ) its totally hilarious

chugakusei nikki (i know there are quite a lot teacher-student plot but trust me its told in a beautiful way with beautiful scenery and music)

another miss oh (basically ml sabotaged fl weeding thinking it was his ex's weeding just because they have the same name)

come and hug me

Sachiiro drama is it Subbed upto the end cuz I only have 5 epispdes

redxxxcrimson:
Sachiiro drama is it Subbed upto the end cuz I only have 5 epispdes

some indo subber already finished fully subbing it

for eng,  subber michiisubs11 already subbed till ep7

russian white bear:

some indo subber already finished fully subbing it

for eng,  subber michiisubs11 already subbed till ep7

Thank you

✔️ Hello  monster 

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

✔️ Smile Has Left your Eyes

✔️ Goblin

✔️ Coffee Prince 

✔️ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 

✔️ Oh My Ghostess (ghost possesses FL body)

✔️ Beauty Inside (one changes bodies 1 week every month and the other can't see faces)

✔️ Black (grim reaper and a girl who can predict when people will die)

✔️ Strong Woman do Bong Soon (she had super strength) 

✔️ While You Were Sleeping (they can both predict the future) 

✔️ Come Back Mister  (body swap)

✔️ Secret Garden (leads swap bodies)