Like Bride of the Century, something is going on behind the back of the male lead perpetrated by people close to him and the female lead is in on it. He then finds out about it and also feels betrayed by the female lead. Love triangles a plus. Maybe she's fake dating the male lead while liking the second male lead, but then she falls for him before everything comes out in the opening or something and then she tries to win him back.

• Hateful but once again - there is a deal between the FL and ML's mom 
  • I am Not a Robot - FL with a team decieves ML that she is a a robot
  • My daughter sooyoung - there is a big secret the FL has about her family, that she has kept from ML and his family
  • Autumn Concerto - the ML was told of a different story regarding his life before his surgery/amnesia. FL meets ML again after surgery and doesnt reveal their connection
  • Khun Mae Suam Roy - most like bride of the century plot with FL marrying the FL thinking she is someone else
  • Khun Chae Pawornruj - FL hid the truth of her heritage from ML
  • Padiwarada - FL  and her adopted family tried to pass her off as the ML's intended arranged marriage bride rather than the real daughter of the family, but the ML does have an inkling of her identity
  • +1 I'm Not a Robot
  • 100 Days My Prince
  • Accidentally in Love
  • My Mister
  • The Princess' Man
  • W Two Worlds

Gender bender (girl pretends to be boy)

✔️ You're Beautiful 

✔️ Love in the Moonlight 

✔️ Coffee Prince 

✔️ To the Beautiful You 

Other dramas 

✔️ King in love (FL fakes identity) 

✔️ Legend of the Blue Sea 

✔️ Beauty Inside 

Bride For Rent  The Male lead rent the girl to pretend to be his girlfriend in front his family, but to his surprise he didn't know that his mom has rent her too to fool him!