No love triangles atleast nothing major minor is fine but should get cleared up pretty fast

A Happy ending

Would be good if thy start dating pretty fast and not at the end of the series

Maybe a few kisses and lots of cute moments

Try to void supernatural or melodrama

Examples

Love o2o ,Healer ,Boss and me ,Pinocchio ,Something about 1% ,Weight lifting fairy ,Strong woman do bong soon ,What's wrong with secretary Kim ,20 century boy girl ,My mr mermaid

If you like Thai Dramas:

-Panthakan Rak : they are cute and have an amazing chemistry , 

-Full House Thai . There is a love triangle, but the male lead is always with the female lead, it's a contract mariage; and they have an incredible chemistry.

-Padiwaradda (2016) : It's an arranged mariage. The leads have an awesome chemistry. I really loved it. There is the annoying ex girlfriend though.

Korean:

-Bring it on, Ghost ,

-Sassy go go , 

-Shopping King Louie , 

-Cunning single lady (ex meet again, they are so cute)

-My girlfriend is a Gumiho.

Chinese:

-Too late to say I love you ( the hottest drama ever, they are always kissing or making out)

- Because This Is My First Life: no love triangles, quite fluffy :) I don't want to spoil but, considering the premise of the show and how things develop, you should not be disappointed by the pace.

- The Beauty Inside: ok, the fact that both this drama and Because This Is My First Life feature Lee Min Ki as ML is a pure coincidence. :) But, again, this show has no triangles, the 2 leads get together pretty fast and it's overall quite funny (there are a couple of sad moments, but not enough to consider the show a melodrama, it's more a rom-com). It is (very) slightly a supernatural though (the FL completely changes her body once a month, but she lives it more as a condition).

- I'd add Marriage, Not Dating:  it's really funny, a pure- rom-com. There's a love triangle which is funny too and not too worrisome (and solved quite fast) and physical interactions between the 2 leads are adorable, funny and realistic.

Definitely Marriage Not Dating and Because This is My First Life!

I think the fluffiest drama i've watched so far would have to be:

- My Secret Romance : its only 12 episodes but it'll leave you giggling over Sung Hoon every 10 seconds. The interactions of the main couple are really cute and they have nice kiss scenes!

- Oh My Venus : Overall just a really nice feel-good drama with funny and cute scenes, the chemistry between the main couple is so so sweet. Also Henry being apart of the cast kinda just makes everything better with his random english words thrown in here and there.

The Package ♥  Twenty Again ♥ Age of Youth ♥ Eulachacha Waikiki ♥ Fight For My Way ♥ Sassy Go Go (Does have love triangle..) My Only Love Song ♥

Shanai marriage honey