I think you all know the basic storyline, where the cold-hearted, handsome guy first hates the girl, but then they get to know each other and fall in love. I love these stories, and would like to watch some more. I have already watched Hana yori dango, Beautiful love, Playful kiss (and Itazurana kiss), Hana kimi, Ikemen desu ne, Nodame Cantabile, Rich man poor woman, Yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. I know, that some of these have also a korean version, and I'm planning to watch them, but I would like to know some more dramas. Can you recommend me anything? :)
Love Rain My Girl It Started with a Kiss Capital Scandal Wonderful Life Arang and the Magistrate Sungkyunkwan Scandal Alice in Wonder City
A love to kill Boys over flowers/Hana yori dango/Meteor garden Innocent man It started with a kiss/Playful kiss King2Hearts Lie to me My girl My name is kim sam soon
Thanks for the answers, I will check them!! :)
you're beautiful i'm sure u ganna like it drama no 1 as kind of drama that u like u ganna watch it more than once full house the same
Youre gonna love Rich Man Poor Woman. Its also with Oguri Shun. :) Others: Autumns Concert Heartstrings my girlfriend is a gumiho Shining Inheritance Lovers Playful Kiss Goong
Masquerade wrote: Youre gonna love Rich Man Poor Woman. Its also with Oguri Shun. :)

Others:

Autumns Concert
Heartstrings
my girlfriend is a gumiho
Shining Inheritance
Lovers
Playful Kiss
Goong

I know, I've already watched Rich man, poor woman! One of my favourites, I LOVE Oguri Shun :) And Ishihara Satomi is a great actress :)
If you didn't watch My Name Is Kim Sam Soon yet...then it's time to start it...sure you'll love it :)
genger wrote: If you didn't watch My Name Is Kim Sam Soon yet...then it's time to start it...sure you'll love it :)

It's already on my 'Plan to watch' list ;)
There's the japanese version too, Hana Yori Dango