I have just finished (Life on Mars ) and it was great in everything !!!

Now I don't want to waste my time on low drama 

So I picked up few and I want to know your opinion 

1. My Golden life 

2. City Hunter

3. Golden Rainbow

4. Healer 

5 . Heartless City ( even though  my friend spoiled the ending ) T oT ( cries a lot )

City hunter, healer and cruel city were AMAZING in that order... but you should def watch them all. I like how they all have strong female leads, and a cute romance in the first two, and a slightly darker one in the last. If you want to watch a fluffy crime with some depressing hard hitting bits then healer, watched city hunter a while back and think it may be slightly darker and prepare for tears. cruel city didn't pull any punches and I found it really dark( keep using that word), but really interesting...Prob 9/10, 8.5/10 and 8/10 xx

thanks .. but what about the other dramas

Peach:
1. My Golden life 

2. City Hunter

3. Golden Rainbow

4. Healer 

5 . Heartless City

my golden life and golden rainbow i've not watched it even its not  in my PTW  list

city hunter and healer are some how similar so i thought sometime they are remake of each other but in real its n't.  healer have 20 epi but last episode seems like story is rushing and have not that impact  which initial 1-19 epi  left on me. healer and city hunter both is great drama with action romance but i suggest you to watch only one cause they are similar in some term  so if you watch one, another will seems resemble of it which is kind of make you uninterested that's i personally feel if i need to compare city hunter and healer i suggest you to watch healer 1st 

heartless city is action suspense drama where romance has less than 5% value if you want pure action suspense watch it  

i hope that'll help you

Thanks

( Heartless city ) was in my top list but my friend spoiled the ENDING 

I lost my excitement  !!!!