Hello, i'm search for any drama and films with asian female characters with  dyed or bleached hair. I've already writted a similar subject with blonde FMCs, but i need more recommandations for now.

Any suggestions ?

Thank you in advance.

Most of recent Thai dramas have at least one female character with dyed hair, not blonde but we can easily make out that hair was colored. Eg Pinij Ameena's character Saranchat had dyed hair. 

In Emergency Couple there is a female side character (FLs sister) who has bleached hair.

I'm not sure how 'dyed looking' you want the hair to be but here are some that I've watched. I've found that a lot of Asian actresses dye their hair but it's usually a dark brown/red that looks somewhat natural so it's not as noticeable. You may be able to find some more unnatural colors in fantasy shows, of course a lot of that is just the actors wearings wigs.

Faith

Accidentally in Love

Full House Take 2; all three main characters actually have dyed hair

I'ts Okay That's Love

The Bride of Habaek

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Snakes and Earrings; the main lead also dyes her boyfriend's hair at one point

KBS Drama Special: Buzzcut Love

sorry I don't get the point of this tbh almost every Asian female dyes their hair nowadays (even in real life) practically almost any drama has them. 

IMO dyed hair is so common now where I live that probably keeping my own natural black hair makes me actually stand out more lol