Where a bunch of guys are attracted to and fight over one really beautiful woman.

Hoping there's a lot of juicy (exciting) confrontations, comedy, good chemistry.

Wonder if there's any Chinese palace dramas like that. Can be older shows, don't have to be the latest stuff.

Here's an article that I wrote about some Reverse Harems

And aaide from those ones there's also:

• Scarlet Heart
  • Hwarang 
 fanitha:

Here's an article that I wrote about some Reverse Harems

And aaide from those ones there's also:

• Scarlet Heart
  • Hwarang 

Scarlet Heart which one? I believe I saw the Chinese drama and I think that was more like the typical triangle, wasn't much of a reverse harem so I'm guessing you're referring to the Korean version, Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo? which I never watched. Vague memory of this.

The Chinese version for me was pretty good, only that it got majorly draggy towards the end and I lost my interest.

Definitely the Japanese drama Prince of Legend meets your critiera.  I LOVED it.  Looking forward to the upcoming movie.  

✔ Scholar Who Walked the Night 

✔ Love in the Moonlight 

✔ Sungkyunkwan Scandal 

✔ Cinderlla and the 4 knights 

✔ Flower Boy  Ramen Shop 

✔ Coffee Prince 

✔ You're Beautiful 

✔ EXO Next Door 

✔ Clean with a Passion

MadeAUsername:

Scarlet Heart which one? I believe I saw the Chinese drama and I think that was more like the typical triangle, wasn't much of a reverse harem so I'm guessing you're referring to the Korean version, Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo? which I never watched. Vague memory of this.

The Chinese version for me was pretty good, only that it got majorly draggy towards the end and I lost my interest.

Yes, I'm refering to the kdrama. If I remember correctly there were 3 guys in love with her

3GGG:

I can confirm about Moon Lovers.