kanade:

Can someone reassure me about Touch Your Heart, is it female love rival free for sure? asking cause I was about to start watching some of the dramas you all recommended here and wanted to begin with this one (female lead is one of my favorites actresses, nice to see her get a lead role for once), and since this drama is quite popular and highly rated here  and yet was only mentioned once in this thread i want to make sure that i wont get disappointed

Yes, it's rival free.

BUMP

any new 2020-2022 kdramas like this?

There is no other female love interest at all:

* Can someone confirm? I 100% don't remember there being a female love rival in these, but it's been a while since I watched them.

There are one or more secondary female characters that have romantic interest in the ML or that marry him or get engaged to him, but he has zero romantic feelings for them and only ever has feelings for the FL:

cheers , doom and gumiho look really promising, gonna start with these two and probably be back in a year or 2 again

btw AH, gotta say the way you recommend dramas is always top notch, you read carefully what one is looking for and really give some thoughts into you recs, really appreciate it

kanade:
btw AH, gotta say the way you recommend dramas is always top notch, you read carefully what one is looking for and really give some thoughts into you recs, really appreciate it

Happy to hear that ^^ I hope you find some dramas you enjoy. 

AH :

There is no other female love interest at all:

* Can someone confirm? I 100% don't remember there being a female love rival in these, but it's been a while since I watched them.

There are one or more secondary female characters that have romantic interest in the ML or that marry him or get engaged to him, but he has zero romantic feelings for them and only ever has feelings for the FL:

It's been over a year since I saw it,  but Meow the Secret Boy isn't a romance, right?  I mean the ML is actually a cat.

hayaka:
Meow the Secret Boy isn't a romance, right?  I mean the ML is actually

Your note about the ML is correct and yet it's still a romance drama. 

BUMP

any new 2022-2023 kdramas like this?

kanade:
romance   kdramas

kanade:
without 2nd female lead/female love rival

kanade:
romance must be the main focus of the drama

bump, anything recent like this?

kanade:

bump, anything recent like this?

Here's my list of Dramas that match the listed criteria since 2017, sorted by year. I', not 100% sure, but I'm fairly confident most if not all have no significant 'love rival' elements