MeguSook:

Hi! I was trying to find a drama that is more less like this:

The drama is about two characters and the only thing I know is that the girl was fat in the past and suffered bullying and only had a boy (the MC) who treated her well, in order to make her go to eat at her mother's restaurant. Years later she is an elegant woman. If I'm not mistaken, she only eats a cucumber a day (she does crazy diets). And she kind of gets revenge on this guy for the sake of be fat in the past ....I do not remember well but I think he also has a restaurant (but I do not know if I'm right)

-----------

Plz help me finding this. (I was trying to find this since last summer) 

Let's Eat 2 is the name of the show 

I discovered this a month ago, but thank you^^

I'm reminded of this drama because of a thread but its driving me mad which drama it is.

I think its Thai but could be wrong and im 'almost sure' its a contract marriage.

Description - ML looses contact with his mum and the FL finds her. The mum is a doctor at a little countryside practice and walks with a limp (due to a car accident). When he meets her again, he piggys backs her and carries her groceries.

I'm sure i remember the ML being on the slightly larger side for an actor and i don't think it was too recent.

Can anyone help?

I Have one that i have been wondering. The only thing that i remember is "there was in an accident(road/house collapsing or something similar) in mountain and i think they were doctors and one of them got hurt." I really don't know the name maybe someone could remember i have seen that drama but it was long time ago maybe i soo it, when i started to watch korean/chinese/taiwanese Dramas.. 

Thanks anyway  :D

If anyone can help me with this one, I'll be eternally grateful because I've been searching for months. This is a Chinese historical drama (I think it can be categorized as Xianxia, but maybe it's Wuxia) from at the very least, 7-8 years ago. I can't remember how old I was when I watched this but granted my memory of what happened in this drama is super limited.

Plot: There's a guy and a girl who were both poor, they fall in love but the girl marries someone with power (evil guy I think) and becomes a queen of some sort. The guy meets the girl again much later and something made him blame her for doing something evil. The girl is either punished to walk on burning coal or does it just to punish herself or prove herself. She isn't entirely innocent but in that particular case, she was wronged and while she was walking on the burning coal, there were like flashbacks to the time before she married the evil guy and was still poor. Basically girl still loves guy, only married wealthy evil guy cause when she was poor, something triggered her to see wealth as the only route. I'm actually not entirely sure if the guy ever loved her, he was super kind to everyone. I don't think the actor is Hu Ge but that's who I'm imagining in my head.

I don't think I ever finished watching this series so I'm dying to know how this drama ends but I can't find it anywhere! 

eternalye:

Hi!

I watched a j-drama few months (or probably a year) ago. The story tells about a young man who was abused by his father, and when the father die he was adopted by an old rich woman whom then die because of cancer. The boy spend all the money to buy the so-called-healing-water for the mother only to find it was a fraud. And then he plan to kill the bad guy but shit happens and killed the two woman working there instead. So the drama basically unfold the reason why he killed etc etc. 

I forget the name and it's bugging me for the past few days T_T

I think it was Ruler: Master of the mask because I remember the bad guy was controlling the water supply or it could be Rebel: Man Who stole the People 

Ann Cheryl Chua:
i just watched the video on facebook and i lost the fb page where it was posted so ill just describe what i saw in the video. the girl has long hair and long bangs almost half of her face is hidden and the guy is sick. they are still in highschool, the girl was being bullied because of her hair. they somewhat agreed to be together for 365 days because the guy has cancer if i wasn't mistaken. i think its japanese drama please help me

The part about the girl with the bangs sounds like From Me To You Japanese movie but he wasn't sick 

Stevie70:

I think it was Ruler: Master of the mask because I remember the bad guy was controlling the water supply or it could be Rebel: Man Who stole the People 

Hi! I have found the drama and the title is 'Hokuto'. 

Thank you for the answer btw ^^

cande:
I am looking for a drama where a girl   leavings her country and comes to the US   and she live with a guy and they have to pretend to be married in order  for her to get her papers.   i think it may be thailand  or taiwanese.

Is this On The Wings Of Love - Pinoy Drama?

Hello. I'm looking for a drama/tv show (not sure what's the difference yet). I watched it a little over a year ago I think. I'm quite sure it was a Korean drama/tv show. It was definitely not a movie though. 

I remember it was a romance, the main characters were in college I think. They had met in a coffee shop that the friend of the male lead worked in and The female lead worked it a cosmetic/beauty shop inside of a mall, I think the male lead started working in the cosmetic/beauty shop too and that's how they started talking more. It was quite comedic and I don't recall anything tragic ever happening. Sorry if the description it too vague. Thanks

Stellars:

Hello. I'm looking for a drama/tv show (not sure what's the difference yet). I watched it a little over a year ago I think. I'm quite sure it was a Korean drama/tv show. It was definitely not a movie though. 

I remember it was a romance, the main characters were in college I think. They had met in a coffee shop that the friend of the male lead worked in and The female lead worked it a cosmetic/beauty shop inside of a mall, I think the male lead started working in the cosmetic/beauty shop too and that's how they started talking more. It was quite comedic and I don't recall anything tragic ever happening. Sorry if the description it too vague. Thanks

It could be https://mydramalist.com/19204-touching-you 

I don't think it is but will mention it anyway just in case. It has a meet-cute in a coffee shop (of sorts) and then he starts working with her in cosmetics shop. 

NOYBA:

It could be https://mydramalist.com/19204-touching-you 

I don't think it is but will mention it anyway just in case. It has a meet-cute in a coffee shop (of sorts) and then he starts working with her in cosmetics shop. 

YES! Thank you. It is this one, I had forgotten about the main characters 'gift'

Stellars:

YES! Thank you. It is this one, I had forgotten about the main characters 'gift'

Great :D such coincidence, first time I was checking out the MDL forum and I'd recently watched the drama - quite cute and I love supernatural elements!