Rma177982:

I saw the synopsis of a drama where a high school girl falls in love with a boy, she then follows him to where he is going to college, he does not reciprocate her feelings. Does anyone know the name. I think it’s a j drama? 

Miss in Kiss?

I'm glad I came across this thread because there's a movie I remember watching many years ago on cable tv. I've searched for it many times but never found it, this thread is my last hope!
It's probably Chinese or Hong Kong, but might as well be Korean (it was a long time ago).
I remember little about the plot, it was something like:

It was about a cop/detective, most of the movie was at night and he was investigating someone, possibly mafia/triad. It had comedy and I distinctly remember a comedy scene where he was undercover in his car and he ordered some noodles to be delivered, and the delivery guy was acting like a stealth ninja or something. I think there was also a girl who was also a detective.

I appreciate any tips on what movie this is. It's one I will never forget.

Hi everyone, I don't know most of the synopsis above and am sorry for not helping much. I myself have a drama, probably a k-drama that I can't find the name anywhere. 

Here it goes: it's a romance about a really cheerful and humble girl with wild hair and no sense of fashion at all, i don't remember the plot well, but the guy is a makeup artist and somehow they have some argument over his work tools. They end up falling in love with each other in the end of the drama and if I remember well, there was something about he thinking of her as a "christmas tree". It had some comedy with romance, i don't remember other details, watched it around 2014? But not sure when it came out. 

I appreciate the help if someone heard of it. Thank you very much. 

Judy Macoly:

Hi everyone, I don't know most of the synopsis above and am sorry for not helping much. I myself have a drama, probably a k-drama that I can't find the name anywhere. 

Here it goes: it's a romance about a really cheerful and humble girl with wild hair and no sense of fashion at all, i don't remember the plot well, but the guy is a makeup artist and somehow they have some argument over his work tools. They end up falling in love with each other in the end of the drama and if I remember well, there was something about he thinking of her as a "christmas tree". It had some comedy with romance, i don't remember other details, watched it around 2014? But not sure when it came out. 

I found this drama: Miss No Good. It is Taiwanese. I don't watch Taiwanese, but it fits your description very well.

peephole:

I found this drama: Miss No Good. It is Taiwanese. I don't watch Taiwanese, but it fits your description very well.

It's this one! Thank you very much. I didn't think it would be Taiwanese, funny we remember scenes and plot but not the language rsrs. Thank you again, saved me there :D

oppalover87:

Do you know what country it is from? What colour/type clothes was she wearing?

I’m not sure if it was Mandarin or Taiwanese. They were dressing in the ancient many layered long flowing kind of clothings.

A4i:

I saw this drama clip on douyin. It is a period setting. The lady had a veil over her nose or she would have her hand covering her mouth. She beautiful until the veil/hand was taken off/ away. She had buck-teeth. A man push her away when he saw her whole face.

https://mydramalist.com/33858-the-chang-an-youth 

it happens around 10 minutes into the first episode

I'm pretty sure The Rise of Phoenixes also had a scene like that.

It's quite a popular 'trope' in Chinese dramas - when ladies want to hide their identity or something like that, they always paint freckles on their face and use buckteeth as prop. We need more details like dynasty in was set it or at least what colour of costume she was wearing 

Judy Macoly:

Judy Macoly:

It's this one! Thank you very much. I didn't think it would be Taiwanese, funny we remember scenes and plot but not the language rsrs. Thank you again, saved me there :D

After the description you said, i've just watched it. I did enjoy it though but took a while to get used to Rainie very very 'comical' squeaky acting and weird mannerisms. The kisses were good though and i like the BS scenes after each episodes :)

I have been looking for a drama for like two years now! I think it was Taiwanese or Chinese and it was a drama. All I can remember is that the male lead was kidnapped with his father when he was young on a boat. His father was able to put him in a plastic barrel(?) but I think he was killed before he could leave too. The female lead happened to be by the river and saw the barrel. She has inhuman strength and she easily gets him out of it. Later on in the series they meet again (as adults) and eventually get kidnapped together and put on a boat again. The rope that attached the boat to the harbor came loos and they drifted to sea. Later they get out of the restraints but there is only one life jacket.

This is all I can remember! I think her family also runs a restaurant? Please!! I need your help! I have been looking for this drama for so long and I never got the chance to finish it! Thank you!

Does anyone know this drama 

The FL divorces from her husband with the help of plastic surgeon. Afterwards her husband realises hi s mistake and stalks her.  He is a total psycho and is obsessed towards FL 

Gauri:

The FL divorces from her husband with the help of plastic surgeon. Afterwards her husband realises hi s mistake and stalks her.  He is a total psycho and is obsessed towards FL 

I think it's Love in Sadness. The drama contains the plastic surgery part and the obsessive (and I might I also add abusive) husband. 

misomaniac:

HELP me find this drama ;_;

• both were political enemies
  • but they were sleeping together(no feelings attached)

Could you give more details if you remember?

There is one drama... I didn´t watched it, I just saw a clip on YouTube and was interested but I can´t remember the name ._. 

I just know 1 scene and nothing else^^"

So: In the clip a woman and a man are in a room together. If I remember correctly the woman had short black hair (Up to her shoulders). She wanted to sleep but the man tried to do something. I don´t know exactly what. But she pushed him away. He tried to do it again but after that she tied him up so he couldn´t move again. 

I don´t know any more, I´m sorry >.<

My mom showed me the clip and if I´m not trippin she said it´s about a woman who needs to live in the house of the man. 

I think the cast was younger. Something around 20-35. 

I can say it is either a Kdrama or a Cdrama.