Pikachu_Cutiepie:

It could be You  are my destiny ?! ??

No no, FL had short black hair. Like the FL in Love & Life & Lie 

And is has to be a bit older. So not a drama from 2019 or 2020.

I have no idea if there bed scene is in any of these but i will name a few that have a FL with short hair:

Just you

Drunken to love you

Devil Beside you

Moon river

Can love become money

ToGetHer

Attic Cat

King2hearts

Creating destiny

Good luck with your search. Its frustrating when you can't recall a drama that you have seen.

oppalover87:

I have no idea if there bed scene is in any of these but i will name a few that have a FL with short hair:

Just you

Drunken to love you

Devil Beside you

Moon river

Can love become money

ToGetHer

Attic Cat

King2hearts

Creating destiny

Good luck with your search. Its frustrating when you can't recall a drama that you have seen.

Sadly I don´t think it´s any of them :/

I also don´t think it is THAT old. I think it´s between 2014 and 2018. 

And I mean they don´t sleep together, he just goes up to her bed, she pushes him away and ties him up. Unfortunately I don´t know more.

Ivy Nunez:

I have been looking for a drama for like two years now! I think it was Taiwanese or Chinese and it was a drama. All I can remember is that the male lead was kidnapped with his father when he was young on a boat. His father was able to put him in a plastic barrel(?) but I think he was killed before he could leave too. The female lead happened to be by the river and saw the barrel. She has inhuman strength and she easily gets him out of it. Later on in the series they meet again (as adults) and eventually get kidnapped together and put on a boat again. The rope that attached the boat to the harbor came loos and they drifted to sea. Later they get out of the restraints but there is only one life jacket.

This is all I can remember! I think her family also runs a restaurant? Please!! I need your help! I have been looking for this drama for so long and I never got the chance to finish it! Thank you!

This is Woody Sambo.  

Looking for a drama I watched a while back. I think it was Chinese or a Taiwan drama. The only thing about it I remember for sure is there was a secondary or tertiary female character. I think she was a sister or cousin of one of the main characters. She is younger maybe just out of high school or in college. She lives with her family in an apartment building of some kind. I think another family( the other main lead) lived in the same building or one next door across the courtyard.

She ends up falling for another female character. I think she didn't know she was gay or she knew it and was hiding it from her family. This storyline did not get a lot of screen time but I remember it because I was surprised an Asian drama had a lesbian storyline and I think they kissed in the end. I think the female character she fell for was either a piano teacher or a photographer. I remember she would visit the female she fell for in another apartment building where she lived alone.

I am not positive about the main storyline. I think it might be about a male lead character working at some kind of smallish company. Possibly the female lead he falls for works there too. I don't remember. I am pretty sure it was a longer drama, more than 20 or 30 episodes I think. Possibly around 40 to 50 episodes.

I remember I liked the show overall so I wanted to watch it again. I just spent 3 hours looking for it here and other sites and google. I had no luck. I am hoping someone remembers the storyline I outlined above and remembers the name of the show.

Sorry for not a lot of information about the show. But I think the part I outlined above should be distinct enough to remember what drama it is from.

Thanks. 

It is probably a taiwanese drama, since China has a ban in LGBTQ+ content. It doesn't remind me anything, but you can search it with the MDL's search tool and add to the tag: Lesbian character or Lesbian relationship 

It shows:

V focus

Happy together

The others are newer (2019) but it may help you so look it up

I remember its a k drama . 

I saw a clip , while there was this : A woman standing in the road and then a man came to save her from the road vehicle , I think they were fighting in that scene and then the truck came and an accident happened , they two were separated by accident 

This much i know :)

ZeroTsu:

I remember its a k drama . 

I saw a clip , while there was this : A woman standing in the road and then a man came to save her from the road vehicle , I think they were fighting in that scene and then the truck came and an accident happened , they two were separated . 

This much i know :)

You described a scene that happens to be in 90% of the dramas. Any more info? Was it night or day? What were they wearing? How did it look like? When did you watch it?

Peephole:

You described a scene that happens to be in 90% of the dramas. Any more info? Was it night or day? What were they wearing? How did it look like? When did you watch it?

I watched it like 5 or 4 months ago , it was day and the boy was wearing a shirt and the girl was wearing a frock , Idk not know much about it, 

Hey! I'm looking for a Japanese movie.

So I remember watching this Japanese movie which takes place in a school setting but the male lead of the movie covers his face with a paper bag and we never actually get to see his face. The character too was voiced by someone else.

As for the plot, my memory is really blurry but I guess he helps the female lead cope with something or helps her build her confidence. The theme of the movie is something in between love and friendship (although as far as I remember atleast the ML likes the FL). The ML and FL are probably classmates too or atleast go to the same school.

I remember watching it's edit a while ago on YouTube, but that too I'm unable to find. So, please tell me if you can recognize this movie.

Thanks.

Mad_Hatter:

Hey! I'm looking for a Japanese movie.

So I remember watching this Japanese movie which takes place in a school setting but the male of the movie covers his face with a paper bag and we never actually get to see his face. The character too was voiced by someone else.

As for the plot, my memory is really blurry but I guess he helps the female lead cope with something or helps her build her confidence. The theme of the movie is something in between love and friendship (although as far as I remember atleast the ML likes the FL). The ML and FL are probably classmates too or atleast go to the same school.

I remember watching it's edit a while ago on YouTube, but that too I'm unable to find. So, please tell me if you can recognize this movie.

Thanks.

There Koe Koi but that is a drama rather than a movie but the episodes are really short so could well be all merged into one but would be 4+ hours long lol

There is another that i remember watching but the name is escaping me but i remember the plot.  does this sound more familiar. If so i'll go thorough my list and try and find it. The FL goes to stay in a share house with 5 others. There is a older man with a son, a chap who is an artist (manga?), and 3 high schoolers. One of the high schoolers wears a paper bag on his head (or a mask) after some trauma years ago with his mum who is some celebrity medium. It turns out he is the one with the ability and is feeding her the information so she gets rich. The FL and paperbag boy end up falling in love. He is very very clingy towards the FL.

I just hope that it is a drama/movie and not a manga that i read. I have trouble differentiating sometimes :)

Thanks a lot ! I was talking about Koe Koi. I guess I watched just a few episodes and came to the conclusion that it was a movie. Sorry for that! And thanks a lot.

hi! 

I was watching Japanese romamce drama a few months ago, it was definitely released after 2010 and the production seemed really high quality. 

I think I only watched the first episode but this is what I remember happening:

FL & ML both work in an office for a jewellery company, they also visited a store where the FL showed the ML around and stuff since he was new to the company. 

The first time they met they bumped into each other and the FL lost a ring her boyfriend proposed to her with (she decided to look for it so she could give it back to her bf and reject his proposal). The ML&FL both looked for the ring and eventually find it before going seperate ways (I think the FL had a meeting she was running late for). 

Then they meet when the ML is hired as her boss/superior at the company. I also remember that the FL had long hair and lived with two of her girl friends, one of which worked as an editor/something similar + had a work party that the FL & ML both attended. 

I'm less sure about this part but I think the FL forgot her journal and the ML picks it up and reads it. Then he sees how jewellery is an important part of her life/she uses it to immortalise important events. 

saraaaaa:
FL & ML both work in an office for a jewellery company, they also visited a store where the FL showed the ML around and stuff since he was new to the company. 

The first time they met they bumped into each other and the FL lost a ring her boyfriend proposed to her with (she decided to look for it so she could give it back to her bf and reject his proposal). The ML&FL both looked for the ring and eventually find it before going seperate ways (I think the FL had a meeting she was running late for). 

Then they meet when the ML is hired as her boss/superior at the company. I also remember that the FL had long hair and lived with two of her girl friends, one of which worked as an editor/something similar + had a work party that the FL & ML both attended. 

Sounds like Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru 

I'm new here so not sure if this is the right way to post, but I've been searching for a korean web drama I watched years ago and can't find. 

It was about a perfectionist CEO and the main girl was struggling financially and lost her house. She ended up getting the CEO's run down house in the country that his grandfather left for him. I can't remember much else about the drama. The CEOs assistant is an actor that often acts as an assistant and he wears thick black glasses. I hope this is enough to help find the drama ;-;