I saw a clip from this series and I really want to watch it. The main love interest is a rich guy in a wheel chair who is getting surgery to be able to walk again, and he wears a mask (supposedly because he's scarred but actually because he doesn't want people staring at him). The main female lead is the bastard child of another family who enters into an arranged marriage with him in the place of her half sister. Her blood relations treat her very poorly. I don't know what country it's from or anything. Lemme know if you know!

faefoolery:

I saw a clip from this series and I really want to watch it. The main love interest is a rich guy in a wheel chair who is getting surgery to be able to walk again, and he wears a mask (supposedly because he's scarred but actually because he doesn't want people staring at him). The main female lead is the bastard child of another family who enters into an arranged marriage with him in the place of her half sister. Her blood relations treat her very poorly. I don't know what country it's from or anything. Lemme know if you know!

that's not a drama, more a fan web movie, it's on here on youtube by JK Entertainment  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcQK3XgWa4

It actually is a real show, but this video link helped me find it! It's called My Fake Wife

faefoolery:

It actually is a real show, but this video link helped me find it! It's called My Fake Wife

it's only 2 min per episode, the link I gave you has them all in one whole episode.  Didn't know someone created a page for it, I had the whole episode saved on my pc as it's cute.

oOoOOh. Dang. Thank you!

Can something be clarified for me for My Fake Wife, I wanted it watch it a while back but so confused about the episodes. So on MDL it say about 2 min episodes and there are 19 of them. That would be about 38 mins. But the links I keep see being posted, saying it is the full thing, like the one posted above, isn't that long. So is it really the full thing? Plus, when you go to JK Entertainment's YT channel, it has videos posted as episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of My Fake Wife that are all a little over 20 minutes long. So what are those???

NoirRoseHeart:

Can something be clarified for me for My Fake Wife, I wanted it watch it a while back but so confused about the episodes. So on MDL it say about 2 min episodes and there are 19 of them. That would be about 38 mins. But the links I keep see being posted, saying it is the full thing, like the one posted above, isn't that long. So is it really the full thing? Plus, when you go to JK Entertainment's YT channel, it has videos posted as episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of My Fake Wife that are all a little over 20 minutes long. So what are those???

the one called My fake wife on JK isn't the same one as I posted. It is quite similar but the actors aren't the same people, and the ML in My fake wife isn't wearing a mask., unlike in the one I posted.  Honestly, the one I posted with the mask, I don't know what the exact name is. Hope people didn't post the wrong name on MDL.

Nadia-Ruby:

the one called My fake wife on JK isn't the same one as I posted. It is quite similar but the actors aren't the same people, and the ML in My fake wife isn't wearing a mask., unlike in the one I posted.  Honestly, the one I posted with the mask, I don't know what the exact name is. Hope people didn't post the wrong name on MDL.

The link you posted, I believe, is the same link posted quite a few times under the My Fake Wife page on MDL. But I could be misremembering. https://mydramalist.com/688137-my-fake-bride

NoirRoseHeart:

The link you posted, I believe, is the same link posted quite a few times under the My Fake Wife page on MDL. But I could be misremembering. https://mydramalist.com/688137-my-fake-bride

I only saw the MDL link yesterday, didn't even know there was a page for it. But the created page and link I posted are for the same 2 min webdrama with the guy in the mask. The one you're mentioning of 20min and under My fake wife on JK is another drama, even if same premise.

JK confused people by naming 2 dramas with same name and almost same plot. 

If you have the auto translate from chinese to english, this is the masked man's drama, titled The fake wife. "This plot is from the solo short drama "The Fake Wife", adapted from the novel of the same name by Mi Du." https://www.sohu.com/a/440182533_120001082

Albacar:

I was looking for this drama at reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/asiandrama/comments/myvxyp/does_anybody_know_the_name_of_this_drama/

Not that it's your answer, but the site dramanice does still exist. I use it all the time. Actually, I just finished a Taiwanese drama on it yesterday. I was just about to start another drama on it right now.

Sprouty:

Hello!! I'm looking for a very specific drama and I know pretty much the whole plot! 

Poor girl gets into an accident, she's at the hospital after and the doctor says that she's fine but they found evidence of cancer or something and she needs some organ transplant or something and there is a donor match on their registry but the donor has declined to donate at this time. She decides to find the donor (she finds him specifically at a gym and he's in the pool doing laps and she and her roommate or friend make a scene to sneak her into the pool area) he agrees to donate so long as she marries him, she agrees, they get married, she chooses the least obnoxious house from his massive real estate portfolio for them to live in, shenanigans ensue, eventually she finds out that she never had cancer or whatever to begin with and rich guy husband paid off the doctor to get her to marry him 

I just cannot remember the name for the LIFE of me and no matter what I google it doesn't show up 

It's WELL INTENTED LOVE. The pool scene you remember is around 27mins into the first episode.

Hi Can anyone help me find this movie? 

I'm sure it was pre-2015 and I forgot which country it was from. The plot goes like this a rich young 20's guy winds up in a remote village after a fight and meets a mute girl allegedly from a land where people could communicate using scents. The girl could hum/sing and the guy takes her to the city to be a singer. They fall in love and she dies after taking a bullet for him. The guy then leaves to find this land of scents and I think he dies at a mountain in the end. 

Your help is much appreciated!! 

Midnight Storms:

Hi Can anyone help me find this movie? 

I'm sure it was pre-2015 and I forgot which country it was from. The plot goes like this a rich young 20's guy winds up in a remote village after a fight and meets a mute girl allegedly from a land where people could communicate using scents. The girl could hum/sing and the guy takes her to the city to be a singer. They fall in love and she dies after taking a bullet for him. The guy then leaves to find this land of scents and I think he dies at a mountain in the end. 

Your help is much appreciated!! 

is this it? https://mydramalist.com/8630-legend-of-the-aroma-city

OMG, I need help! This is driving me nuts because I can't remember ANY of the plot, and I can picture the female lead, but can't remember her name 🤦 so google isn't helping (fl has reddish bob ).  I know it wasn't a serious drama and it was on a main platform like Viki or Netflix (I've already looked through my viewing history and can't find it )😔 

The only thing I remember is that in the last five minutes of the final episode  the main female lead is hit by a car  and they do this slow motion of her flying through the air - the male lead runs to her and cradles her and they show her arm falling seemingly lifeless... the end 

Please help!!