Ayusarah:

Zná někdo nějaké kdrama/cdrama, které má děj jako Hlavní hlavní hrdina je zabiják/psychopat/mafie. Unese lidi a všechny zabije. A pak jednoho dne unese hlavní ženu, aby ji zabil, ale pak se do ní v jednu chvíli začne zamilovat. Poté se pro ni změní/zabíjí lidi, aby ji ochránil. 

Tento typ příběhu se nazývá Lima syndrom 

Thailand

Suparburoot Jorm Jon: Maturot Lohgan 

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai

Roy Fun Tawan Duerd Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan  
Japanese Drama  Boku no Satsui ga Koi wo Shita 

Ripley:

Jednou jsem sledoval drama (pouze první epizodu) O dívce, která prodávala jídlo (myslím) a uměla bojovat a byl tam chlap, který byl něco jako CEO. (Pokud se nemýlím, kopala, zatímco stála blízko stánku s jídlem v epizodě 1. Ale nejsem si jistý, jestli to jídlo prodávala. Vím jen, že ten chlap byl generální ředitel a ona byla jako nikdo)

it occurs to me https://mydramalist.com/15664-bromance

Really looking for a kdrama in which both the leads (fl and ml) are pretty shy. Not the nerdy, glasses shy though, they're more introverted and at first, both aren't interested in love/relationships. Somehow, they cross paths and fall for each other. It starts from friends to lovers. Please please recommend me a kdrama or a k-movie that could be the nearest fit for this scenario. Even if it's not korean, feel free to drop the suggestions! Thankyou

I've been searching for this type of plot for SO long but I really just can't find it. Either the fl is too goofy and immature or either the ml is just a bad boy which is why he doesn't socialize much.  

SadAirplane:

Really looking for a kdrama in which both the leads (fl and ml) are pretty shy. Not the nerdy, glasses shy though, they're more introverted and at first, both aren't interested in love/relationships. Somehow, they cross paths and fall for each other. It starts from friends to lovers. Please please recommend me a kdrama or a k-movie that could be the nearest fit for this scenario. Even if it's not korean, feel free to drop the suggestions! Thankyou

I've been searching for this type of plot for SO long but I really just can't find it. Either the fl is too goofy and immature or either the ml is just a bad boy which is why he doesn't socialize much.  

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=68,77&co=3&th=602,2735,2807&so=relevance

I'm looking for a korean drama/movie that i saw on youtube that I cannot find. From what I remember from the scene it's a detective movie. The MC I believe has short curly hair and glasses. In the scene I saw he was solving a car crash case where a truck crashed into car in an intersection. And the way he solves it is by looking around playing the crash in his head and figuring out how it happened. That about all i remember from this drama/movie. If anyone knows the name of this.  

JohnDavid:
a car crash case where a truck crashed into car in an intersection.

Lots of dramas and movies have this type of scene.

JohnDavid:

I'm looking for a korean drama/movie that i saw on youtube that I cannot find. From what I remember from the scene it's a detective movie. The MC I believe has short curly hair and glasses. In the scene I saw he was solving a car crash case where a truck crashed into car in an intersection. And the way he solves it is by looking around playing the crash in his head and figuring out how it happened. That about all i remember from this drama/movie. If anyone knows the name of this.  

Start up the Engine 

Hi! I saw a clip of a drama. It seemed to be the end? Lady/princess from a tribe is separated from her lover when the crown prince/emperor wants to marry her. Or maybe it was something like marriage to protect her clan. 2 marriages occur at the same time at the end. The male lead hates the 1 lady he married who the mother approved.  The tribe princess is entering the palace & it seems like her lover followed her….

Does anybody know what series this is? Thanks!

Edit: It looked like a historical drama. 

ranyicho:

Hi! I saw a clip of a drama. It seemed to be the end? Lady/princess from a tribe is separated from her lover when the crown prince/emperor wants to marry her. Or maybe it was something like marriage to protect her clan. 2 marriages occur at the same time at the end. The male lead hates the 1 lady he married who the mother approved.  The tribe princess is entering the palace & it seems like her lover followed her….

Does anybody know what series this is? Thanks!

Edit: It looked like a historical drama. 

this reminds me of Princess Jieyou

Trying to remember a Japanese drama  I found through KissAsian. It involves a girl who is visited  and helped by her older self. It aired in 2019. Any ideas?

Danny Fain:

Trying to remember a Japanese drama  I found through KissAsian. It involves a girl who is visited  and helped by her older self. It aired in 2019. Any ideas?

Only one I can this of is https://mydramalist.com/32168-konna-mirai-wa-kiitenai but it aired in 2018

oppalover87:

Only one I can this of is https://mydramalist.com/32168-konna-mirai-wa-kiitenai but it aired in 2018

That's it, thanks!

Can anyone recommend shows with a couple of guys raising a child?