AngieDidIt:

Can anyone recommend shows with a couple of guys raising a child?

You need to ask in the recommendation section

saraaaaa:

this reminds me of Princess Jieyou

Hi! Just a thank you! That looks good from what I could see. I think it was another title.

Does anyone have more titles like these & my original post?

AngieDidIt:

Může někdo doporučit představení s pár kluky, kteří vychovávají dítě?

Baby & I (2008)

Joon Soo is a tough 18-year-old high school kid that loves to cause trouble. He often gets in fights, once with 17 other guys, but always comes out as the victor. Then one day Joon Soo's parents decide to go out of town. Joon Soo decides then and there to throw a party at his parent's home. He then goes shopping for groceries and comes upon an unexpected surprise. A little toddler sits in a shopping basket wearing the name tag "Han Woo Ram" and points to Joon Soo as his father! He then takes the baby home and tries to find the baby's real parents. When he can't find the parents, Joon Soo even tries to abandon the baby but always fails. He then takes the kid to school which causes further scandal and a suspension. But during this time an unexpected event occurs between Joon Soo and Woo Ram..

https://mydramalist.com/78817-papa-and-daddy

Damian who runs a restaurant in Taipei and has always had a dream of "getting a family and raising children". After two years of stable relationship with his boyfriend Jie Li, the two embarked on a surrogacy journey together and successfully gave birth to his son Kai Kai. Until the son entered the kindergarten and began to face the curiosity and differences of his peers and the gossip of the parents, the two fathers had to think about how to explain to the young Kaikai what "mother" was. 

https://mydramalist.com/10318-hua-jai-rua-puang

The lives of four people undergo significant changes when resort owner Pete Peerapope and Rantida decide to get engaged. For both, it’s a marriage of convenience. On Pete’s side, he wants to make his dying mother happy by fulfilling his duties as a son by getting married, and as far as he’s concerned, Ran is the best choice as his bride; on Ran’s side, she wants a fresh start and sees her boss Pete as the fastest and easiest way out of a bad situation. Standing in their way is Ran’s Aunt Pat who has raised her since she (Pat) graduated from university and returned from abroad. She doesn’t want Ran to make the same mistake she did in the past, nor does she trust Pete, making it difficult for Pete and Ran to get married. She wants Ran to be completely honest with Pete about her mother Thipapa, who’s in prison, and her son Atom, whom everyone believes to be Pat’s son before she’ll agree to their marriage, but unbeknownst to both Pete and Pat, Ran is hiding yet another secret: Pete’s cousin Tarit, who’s married to a sickly wife, is Ran’s ex-boyfriend and Atom’s father. To complicate matters, despite all their bickering, Pete and Pat find themselves falling for each other

https://mydramalist.com/66371-unforgettable-love

The drama revolves around He Qiao Yan, CEO of Heshi Group, and Qin Yi Yue, a child psychologist. It tells the story of a rational and indifferent man and a soft, optimistic, considerate, and meticulous psychologist, whose relationship develops from acquaintance to love.

Hi, I'm looking for a Chinese drama definitely post 2015. In it the FL is neglected by her family because she is a girl and grows up to be a high executive in a company. She romances a chef. Her mother dies and there is conflict on who the father should be with. I saw it in YouTube but unable to find it in MDL. The name in YouTube was Make you mine, kiss in sweet food. Thank you in advance . 

Midnight Storms:
YouTube was Make you mine, kiss in sweet food.

The one in the thumbnail of the video is different than the video uploaded. Which one do you want to find the thumbnail one or the other one?

As for the uploaded video, 

Drama Name is - All is well

FroZen:

The one in the thumbnail of the video is different than the video uploaded. Which one do you want to find the thumbnail one or the other one?

As for the uploaded video, 

Drama Name is - All is well

Thank you so much that was the one! 

Hello everyone!!

I'm looking for a kdrama with a similar plot to "My Secret Romance" (ML and FL are separated but they meet again in the future)

The ML goes blind after a car accident then he meets the FL who takes care of him.

They fall in love but the she disappears when he has surgery and regains his sight.

They meet again, a few years later (in a different city) and FL starts to work for ML.

ML suspects FL of being the woman from his past (I remember something about an allergy).

I also vaguely remember a child related to FL and that's all I can remember.

Does anyone know this drama?

Hi all! I'm looking for a specific drama I watched about a year ago (probably aired somewhere between 2018-2021). I'm 95% sure it was a c-drama. I think it had the typical rich man/poor woman trope, maybe he was a CEO or a corporate heir or something, and he pursued her first. The main thing I remember is that he proposed very early on (within the first 6-8 episodes) in a public setting with this grand romantic gesture and she turned him down (I think he was proposing because he needed to get married or something, not because he was in love with her). Anyways, very vague but any help is much appreciated!

James:

Hi all! I'm looking for a specific drama I watched about a year ago (probably aired somewhere between 2018-2021). I'm 95% sure it was a c-drama. I think it had the typical rich man/poor woman trope, maybe he was a CEO or a corporate heir or something, and he pursued her first. The main thing I remember is that he proposed very early on (within the first 6-8 episodes) in a public setting with this grand romantic gesture and she turned him down (I think he was proposing because he needed to get married or something, not because he was in love with her). Anyways, very vague but any help is much appreciated!

Maybe https://mydramalist.com/53589-hello-mr-gu

Hi! I am trying to remember the name of a drama I think watched within the last year or so. Can't remember the country nor when it was released. All I remember was that the ML had a girlfriend/ex or at least a girl who just REALLY wanted to be with him, possibly some arranged marriage or at least she was expecting marriage? Anyway, she was emotionally fragile, manipulative (imo) and so desperate for him that she tried to commit suicide (I believe during the current time of the show, not in a flashback). Might have been other reasons around it, too. Like she was generally unstable.  I bet there is more than one drama like this, so if anyone knows one that fits it, even broadly, I would appreciate it. I started watching She Would Never Know and there is a similar event, which reminded me that I think I saw something like it before, but I can't remember where! It's bugging me, lol. Thanks!

LadyBugs:

Hello everyone!!

I'm looking for a kdrama with a similar plot to "My Secret Romance" (ML and FL are separated but they meet again in the future)

The ML goes blind after a car accident then he meets the FL who takes care of him.

They fall in love but the she disappears when he has surgery and regains his sight.

They meet again, a few years later (in a different city) and FL starts to work for ML.

ML suspects FL of being the woman from his past (I remember something about an allergy).

I also vaguely remember a child related to FL and that's all I can remember.

Does anyone know this drama?

This seems so familiar, but I can't think of the drama. I have a vague feeling it seems like a webtoon or something I read, but I am not sure. Possibly was adapted and I think haven't seen the drama, but I am curious now, too. Sure it was a kdrama?

EDIT: This sounds like the webcomic "Honey, Don't Run Away." Don't remember an allergy but the rest sounds the same. 

@Jenipeo oh I read some webtoons too so you think it could be one?

Thank you for this,  I didn't think about that :)

I read your post too, but I'm sorry I don't know the drama you're looking for

LadyBugs:

@Jenipeo oh I read some webtoons too so you think it could be one?

Thank you for this,  I didn't think about that :)

I read your post too, but I'm sorry I don't know the drama you're looking for

Sounds like the webcomic "Honey, Don't Run Away" but it could be a drama you were thinking of. Hope you find it!

Jenipeo:
Sounds like the webcomic "Honey, Don't Run Away" but it could be a drama you were thinking of. Hope you find it!

Thank you very much, hope you find your drama too :)

@Jenipeo

I believe the drama Down With Love and When Love Walked In both had the girl who tries to kill herself scenario (or fakes doing so). I've seen this a couple of times, but those are the two I remember right now.