Thank you I watched about 2/3 of it and then sorta of lost interest. When I went back to look for it I couldn't remember the name. Thanks again.

1217Pete:

Does anyone  know of a k drama in which a female security guard is fired because takes a picture of a man in a supposedly compromising position but he hires her later as his bodyguard after she protests in public that he had her fired.  It is not Mystic Pop up Bar or Are you Human too, two suggestions for which I thank the texters.  1217pete

It's obviously are you human too? He slaps her publicly, and the videos gets played on every channel. Then she comes to know that it was all his plan to ruin his image so he could get away from company presentation, then woman brings two guys from dojo, written protest in hand stand outside the company gates.

Hi!

I'm looking for drama in which female ceo sees a guy who maybe just joined the company and falls in love with him at first sight. 

Please tell me it's name. Thanks

:-I just read the description though I don't know if it is any good or not.

Nemesis04:

Hi!

I'm looking for drama in which female ceo sees a guy who maybe just joined the company and falls in love with him at first sight. 

Please tell me it's name. Thanks

:-I just read the description though I don't know if it is any good or not.

https://mydramalist.com/692383-female-ceo-fall-in-love-with-me

Rien:

https://mydramalist.com/692383-female-ceo-fall-in-love-with-me

Thanks for telling me. I guess title was hidden in my own question huh.

Hello!  I'm really hoping someone can help me find a drama I was watching a while ago (on Netflix I THINK, between 2017 and 2020), and I think it was from Singapore, or maybe Thailand?  It's about two people, a guy and a girl, (or 3, but I think 2) who solve ghost-related incidents.  They aren't detectives--I think one of them, maybe the guy,  is a fake medium who scams people about talking with their loved ones, and the girl is actually really psychic but she wears headphones so she doesn't have to hear the ghosts?  And they work together to get ghosts to rest by solving their last wishes or something.  I remember some episodes were quite sad, like I think there was a dead father who died in a motorcycle accident who wanted to say goodbye to his son, or maybe his wife.  I don't remember anything else about it, really, except that it was episodic, with one ghost-issue per episode.  Any help would be really appreciated!

Tubu:

Hello!  I'm really hoping someone can help me find a drama I was watching a while ago (on Netflix I THINK, between 2017 and 2020), and I think it was from Singapore, or maybe Thailand?  It's about two people, a guy and a girl, (or 3, but I think 2) who solve ghost-related incidents.  They aren't detectives--I think one of them, maybe the guy,  is a fake medium who scams people about talking with their loved ones, and the girl is actually really psychic but she wears headphones so she doesn't have to hear the ghosts?  And they work together to get ghosts to rest by solving their last wishes or something.  I remember some episodes were quite sad, like I think there was a dead father who died in a motorcycle accident who wanted to say goodbye to his son, or maybe his wife.  I don't remember anything else about it, really, except that it was episodic, with one ghost-issue per episode.  Any help would be really appreciated!

Never mind!  I buckled down after posting and managed to find it--A Chinese drama called Mystic Whispers.  I think I got a couple things mixed up with another show I was watching at the time. :)

Hello!

I hope I'm posting this correctly. I keep seeing on Instagram scenes from a drama but it never has the title listed. 

Wet servant girl looks like she stepped out of a river and the prince falls in love at first sight. He then proceeds to tease her as she continues her journey being a servant. There was a part where he was in a tree and it looked like he threw a nut at the FL as she walked by.

Does this ring any bells for anyone? This is probably too vague lol

Thanks for the help!

Hello

(Sry if someone had asked this already  I wasn’t able to go through everything )

I was seeing if there was a Chinese drama(i’ll def look at any recommended from other countries)   that (is not A dream of splendor) has the few things below

- ancient china(xianxia, wuxia historical any is fine)

- does not have the typical female jealous villain 

- story include romance but touch of satire comedy etc(kinda like love like the galaxy )(would be great if there were couple males chasing females with the comedic touch)

- does not have endless misunderstandings(that end up as fillers ) due to communication issues. 

Sry I didn’t know how to I guess word everything properly and also noticed a lot of ones that meet my description often only contain one not all of the listed tag

I’ve also seen a lot of cdramas… esp a lot of the more  popular ones. 

Juujuuie:

Hello

(Sry if someone had asked this already  I wasn’t able to go through everything )

I was seeing if there was a Chinese drama(i’ll def look at any recommended from other countries)   that (is not A dream of splendor) has the few things below

- ancient china(xianxia, wuxia historical any is fine)

- does not have the typical female jealous villain 

- story include romance but touch of satire comedy etc(kinda like love like the galaxy )(would be great if there were couple males chasing females with the comedic touch)

- does not have endless misunderstandings(that end up as fillers ) due to communication issues. 

Sry I didn’t know how to I guess word everything properly and also noticed a lot of ones that meet my description often only contain one not all of the listed tag

I’ve also seen a lot of cdramas… esp a lot of the more  popular ones. 

I saw your list has Maiden Holmes and that was the first one I thought of after reading your request. So I recommend you do that one next!

DramaticUnnie:

Hello!

I hope I'm posting this correctly. I keep seeing on Instagram scenes from a drama but it never has the title listed. 

Wet servant girl looks like she stepped out of a river and the prince falls in love at first sight. He then proceeds to tease her as she continues her journey being a servant. There was a part where he was in a tree and it looked like he threw a nut at the FL as she walked by.

Does this ring any bells for anyone? This is probably too vague lol

Thanks for the help!

No idea on the country?? Could it be Alchemy of Souls? it's Korean. Any idea what the tik tok is? the idea seems familiar but i've seen so many i can't pin it down.

oppalover87:

No idea on the country?? Could it be Alchemy of Souls? it's Korean. Any idea what the tik tok is? the idea seems familiar but i've seen so many i can't pin it down.

Definitely not Alchemy of Souls but thank you! 

The overall feel felt Korean but could be Chinese. I agree it was most likely originated from tik tok and I happened to see it on Instagram because of how people share.  It felt more of a low budget and probably was between 2016-2020.  I keep trying to refind the video and am mad at myself for not  "liking" it. If I see it again I will post here.

1:(1st and 2nd pic)

In it the boy shakes his head sideways towards girl but she still runs into his arms and hugs him.

IMG-20221115-032551IMG-20221115-032603

2:(3rd pic)

In it 3 or 4 guys think the girl is taking their photos, so they keep posing but in actuality, she's taking the photos of this guy.  

IMG-20221115-032824

3:(4th and 5th pic)

In it girl is drawing the guy playing basketball, and she draws the guy with low man bun ponytail, then she sees the guy tying his hair. She gets puzzled, instinctively turns back to see guy recording her. And the the guy playing basketball is seeing the video.

IMG-20221115-033033

IMG-20221115-033003

4:(6th pic)

In it guy  writes(128√e980) on the board and turns it into I Love You.

IMG-20221115-033057

5: I also saw a clip in which a guy and girl are riding bus, girl keeps liking his(the guy's) social posts, the dude sees it and snaps their photo together.

( So can someone tell me their titles whether they are from movies, dramas or music album).

p.s: I know some clips could be their own tiktok creations. So ignore those things.

Thanks.

@Nemesis04  Not sure about the others, but picture 1 & 2 are from https://mydramalist.com/51077-ugly-beauty