NoirRoseHeart:

@Nemesis04  Not sure about the others, but picture 1 & 2 are from https://mydramalist.com/51077-ugly-beauty

Cool, thanks.

Someone please help....

I wanted to re-watch a drama & this is driving me crazy cause I feel like it should be easy to find but I keep coming up empty 😬.  Now i'm starting to worry that  I'm mixing more than one drama. 

The main lead  was a celebrity (singer I think - I remember him with a guitar  singing to the female lead ) he was a top star and something happened and his career just stopped and the female lead was wanting to be a singer and possibly interned at the ML's company - they end up living together or something and she tries to become a singer - then there's something about the CEO signing her knowing that her mother used to be a singer something happened with that and her father, but  I can't remember. 

@Nemesis04  2:(3rd pic)  is from the c-drama  'Love Under The Full Moon ' 

4:(6th pic) is not from a drama it's one of those skit videos on tiktok & insta - I've seen a few with him and two  different girls 

NAHREALLY:

Someone please help....

I wanted to re-watch a drama & this is driving me crazy cause I feel like it should be easy to find but I keep coming up empty 😬.  Now i'm starting to worry that  I'm mixing more than one drama. 

The main lead  was a celebrity (singer I think - I remember him with a guitar  singing to the female lead ) he was a top star and something happened and his career just stopped and the female lead was wanting to be a singer and possibly interned at the ML's company - they end up living together or something and she tries to become a singer - then there's something about the CEO signing her knowing that her mother used to be a singer something happened with that and her father, but  I can't remember. 

Never mind, found it  - It's called  Trot Lovers (2014) the description was mostly right ;)

NAHREALLY:

4:(6th pic) is not from a drama it's one of those skit videos on tiktok & insta - I've seen a few with him and two  different girls 

There is definitely a Chinese drama that has the love equation in it. I remember that the ML gave a sum to the FL to solve but she can't work it out. I believe the SML or someone close to her solves it. I remember watching it but for the life of me i can't think what its called. I thought it could be love equation but without watching the whole thing again, i cant picture it. I believe it was a campus type drama and the ML is cold but soft at heart. fits Gong Jun's type of characters but like i say, i can't be sure.

I was watching  a chinese drama on youtube a few months ago, it was about a FL who came from a rich background but she had been in an accident which had turned her stupid, then she meets the ML when he's drunk after his girlfriend broke up with him and traveled abroad, and somehow the FL gets his engagement ring and thinks she's married or engaged to him and begins to follow him. 

I paused watching when she had followed him to another city and moved in with him along with his brother or friend.

NAHREALLY:

4:(6th pic) is not from a drama it's one of those skit videos on tiktok & insta - I've seen a few with him and two  different girls 

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Hi I need help to find a drama, I forgot the name of it and I can’t find it! I think it was a cdrama but I am not 100% sure, it’s recent. It’s a romance drama where the ml has a kid. It’s similar to the cdrama unforgetteble love. Even if you don’t know which drama I am looking for feel free to give me suggestions of dramas like unforgettable love!

wimaa:

Hi I need help to find a drama, I forgot the name of it and I can’t find it! I think it was a cdrama but I am not 100% sure, it’s recent. It’s a romance drama where the ml has a kid. It’s similar to the cdrama unforgetteble love. Even if you don’t know which drama I am looking for feel free to give me suggestions of dramas like unforgettable love!

Loving, Never Forgetting

NEED RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A DRAMA WITH LEADS LIKE LIGHTER AND PRINCESS

I loved that Li xun was coy, intelligent, and cocky but when around princess hed melt. She was calm and composed but always stood her ground and never got trampled on. The fact that the FL wasn't ur average princess in despair and the ML wasn't actively hooking up with the world and looking down on the FL was so good, he always had respect for her and there was no gender bias. Their chemistry, childish behaviour, jealousy and competitiveness was so interesting!

Any dramas with leads like these two made for each other? If only I could see lighter and princess for the first time again :) (best c-drama of 2022!!!)

JungkookGotMeAwakeAt4am:

NEED RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A DRAMA WITH LEADS LIKE LIGHTER AND PRINCESS

I loved that Li xun was coy, intelligent, and cocky but when around princess hed melt. She was calm and composed but always stood her ground and never got trampled on. The fact that the FL wasn't ur average princess in despair and the ML wasn't actively hooking up with the world and looking down on the FL was so good, he always had respect for her and there was no gender bias. Their chemistry, childish behaviour, jealousy and competitiveness was so interesting!

Any dramas with leads like these two made for each other? If only I could see lighter and princess for the first time again :) (best c-drama of 2022!!!)

You can ask for recs by creating your own post on the home page of "Recommendation Forum - General Asia" and not in this specific thread which aims to find an already seen drama or a drama we have in mind thanks to a more or less detailed description of it (we often forgot its name and try here to find someone who can name it for us). You'll be able to gather more recs in the home page than here! 

However,  I do love Lighter and Princess a lot so maybe I can give you some recs:

Hope this can help you in one way or another

hello guys i am looking for a darma i cant rember the name but i think it is a k darma. it is about a woman who wants to get pergenat but does not want the man. she looks at a bunch of men profile and decideced on a college professor that has the qualties she wants and tries to get pergnat by him without him knowing. it is like the k darma oh my baby but it is not oh my baby. it might be an older darma

DramaticUnnie:

Hello!

I hope I'm posting this correctly. I keep seeing on Instagram scenes from a drama but it never has the title listed. 

Wet servant girl looks like she stepped out of a river and the prince falls in love at first sight. He then proceeds to tease her as she continues her journey being a servant. There was a part where he was in a tree and it looked like he threw a nut at the FL as she walked by.

Does this ring any bells for anyone? This is probably too vague lol

Thanks for the help!

Princess Agents?

AThousand_PaperCranes:

Princess Agents?

I'll check it out and post back if it is. Thanks!