DMAC21:

Hello, everyone.

I am looking for a Chinese historical drama, the plot from what I recall is sort of like those stories where when you die and then go back to a past moment of your life.

The main character and her family were killed by her husband, who is a general. There is also like a concubine there, who ofcourse planned the entire thing with the general as well.

Well, when she got killed by her husband she got sent back to the time of her engagement to him. Ofcourse with all the memories of what happened.

If it may help .
I found like a clip of it on Youtube.

Though the video doesn't seem to give the exact title, hence me writing here on the forum

The video is titled,
[MULIT SUB]The Reborn Lady of the House is Not to be Trifled With

The link to the clip I talked about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svgyPyqPSJM 

p1_enha:

The only things I remember is that there is a class trip of some sort, and everyone is assigned a partner. The main female lead begs the guy who's partnered with her crush to switch and he agrees to switch with her if she carries his bag. The bag is really heavy and she's struggling to get it to the bus, until her crush comes along and carries the bag for her saying something along the lines of "I can't have you slowing me down if we're partners"

Unfortunately that's all I remember from it because I didn't get very far into the series, however I'm still hoping that someone might know what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance :)

Is it I hear you ??

It's about the story of a young woman named Shen Ying, who is passionate about music but finds herself facing various challenges in her personal and academic life.

@knightly no, unfortunately:( tysm anyways!

p1_enha:

The only things I remember is that there is a class trip of some sort, and everyone is assigned a partner. The main female lead begs the guy who's partnered with her crush to switch and he agrees to switch with her if she carries his bag. The bag is really heavy and she's struggling to get it to the bus, until her crush comes along and carries the bag for her saying something along the lines of "I can't have you slowing me down if we're partners"

Unfortunately that's all I remember from it because I didn't get very far into the series, however I'm still hoping that someone might know what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance :)

Do you perhaps remember the language?

@Haitang korean

does anyone know a chinese drama where the female lead is alergic to cat but the male lead still ask her to take care of the female antagonist cat? I feel like I have ever watch it but around 2019 but I don't remember anymore and I can't find it anywhere. Now I feel like I'm delusional and the drama never exist?? 

ivimivi:

ive been tryna remember the name of this drama for ages but i dont remember much so its been hard

its a kdrama that has 3 or 4 completely unlrelated love stories witch each getting i think 3 -4 episodes

all i can remember from one of them is that the guy really likes song heungmin the soccer player and has his initials tattooed

is it adult trainee? Tattoo is from the gym scene right if im not mistaken?

I saw a clip don't remember where and when so apology for not able to provide link or any visual, but in that drama male lead moves towards aur away from the girl. Everything(plants in my opinion) around ML turn gray like losing life or dying, while everything else around FML remains vibrant and full of life.

Nemesis04:

I saw a clip don't remember where and when so apology for not able to provide link or any visual, but in that drama male lead moves towards aur away from the girl. Everything(plants in my opinion) around ML turn gray like losing life or dying, while everything else around FML remains vibrant and full of life.

Doom at Your Service 

emeraldarrows:

Doom at Your Service 

Thanks bud, that's the one I was looking for. Many many thanks

Hi guys, so I saw it in shorts or something, where the ML meets FL's mom during breakfast/lunch and the mom assumes he is house help and the ML corrects that he is her husband ..... I can't remember anything else if anyone has any idea please let me know....... :(

Thanks

Hello everyone, looking for a series i dont know from when but most likely more recent than like 10 years ago. i remember there being like a small sea / big pond with a hidden mechanism below it and there is like a gatekeeper. i think behind that was like the hidden sect of fl.

thank you.

DMAC21:

If it may help .
I found like a clip of it on Youtube.

Though the video doesn't seem to give the exact title, hence me writing here on the forum

The video is titled,
[MULIT SUB]The Reborn Lady of the House is Not to be Trifled With

The link to the clip I talked about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svgyPyqPSJM 

That clip is of this title: https://mydramalist.com/776215-lanling-confused

Hi all, I trying to rewatch a Chinese drama but can’t remember its name, could you help me? It was a rom com where the female lead was the illegitimate daughter of a rich businessman who adored her.  But she wasn’t really found of her, but she was close to her two step brothers. The youngest brother blamed himself that the father daughter relationship isn’t good because he didn’t want his father to remarry after his mother’s death. The father used to dress up as clowns and teddy bear to meet the girl when she was young. The female lead does have a romantic interest who is another businessman. Anyone know what this drama is called?

KMDD:

Hi all, I trying to rewatch a Chinese drama but can’t remember its name, could you help me? It was a rom com where the female lead was the illegitimate daughter of a rich businessman who adored her.  But she wasn’t really found of her, but she was close to her two step brothers. The youngest brother blamed himself that the father daughter relationship isn’t good because he didn’t want his father to remarry after his mother’s death. The father used to dress up as clowns and teddy bear to meet the girl when she was young. The female lead does have a romantic interest who is another businessman. Anyone know what this drama is called?

is it from 2022? something like master of my own? sorry if its wrong