Hello I am looking for a romantic drama with adult characters 27+ years old

I am also looking for a drama where the lead actor deceives and tricks  the actress 

and looking for a drama where the lead actor cheats 

Thank you

Most of Kdrama's protagonists are 30 

Lustdrama:

Most of Kdrama's protagonists are 30 

You are right, but I am too lazy to search so sorry

You might like The Master's Sun.  I think the main leads are about 30-35.

All the leads are over 27:

Kdramas :

Cunning Single Lady (a woman try to take advantage of her ex-husband)

A Gentleman's Dignity (4 playboys in their 40th really fall in love)

I Need Romance (a girl try to break up with her cheating boyfriend)

Lie to me (fake relationship — rich guy poor girl)

My Love Eun Dong (A man in his 40th is searching for his missing fiancé for 10 years)

CDramas;

Loving, Never Forgetting (A guy finds out that he has a child and force the mother to be with him)

Lee Jun Kai (Mini drama — possessive ex-husband treats his ex-wife)

Tachibana Mei:
I am also looking for a drama where the lead actor deceives and tricks the actress
  • You who Came from the Stars | He keeps things from her. Both characters are older than 30.
  • Devilish Joy | ML tricks her several times but good naturally (he's curious about why she looks familiar). ML is in his thirties, but don't recall the FL.
  • Healer | ML keeps his identity a secret from the FL for most of the drama. (I think in this one the characters are younger than 27, but don't recall if they ever mentioned their age).
  • City Hunter | Same as above.
  • Legend of Fuyao | ML tricks the FL several times throughout the story and he keeps his identity a secret for more than half the series. FL is 18, ML is 28.
  • Terius Behind Me | ML hides his real identity from the FL and the real reason why he asked to become her children's nanny.  Over thirty.
  • Korean Odyssey | ML hides the fact that he wants to eat the FL. Over thirty.
  • Where Stars Land | ML hides the fact that he's crippled. Over thirty.
  • Are you Human Too? | ML hides the fact that he's an android pretending to be a human. Over thirty (the FL).
  • The Beauty Inside | ML tricks the FL into working for him. Over thirty.
  • The Crowned Clown | ML hides the fact that he's not the real king. Not sure about their age.
  • The Last Empress | ML hides his real identity and intentions from the FL. Over thirty.
  • Man to Man | ML hides the fact that he's a secret agent from the FL and 2ML. Both characters are over thirty.

In addition, but with the actress tricking/deceiving the ML:

• Witch's Love | FL hides the fact that she's a witch. Not sure about their ages, though.
  • Mask | FL keeps her identity a secret from the ML. Both characters are in their 30s.
  • She was Pretty | FL hides the fact that she was the ML's childhood friend and first love. Both characters are in  their 30s.
  • Splash Splash Love | FL hides the fact that she's from the future. Younger than 27.
  • Cunning Single Lady | FL hides the reason why she left the ML. Over thirty.
  • Oh my Ghostess | FLs trick the ML. Not sure of their age.
  • Devil
  • Babel
  • WWWSK
  • Gentleman's Dignity 
  • Suits (older ML...But PSH deceives everyone) 
  • Life on Mars ( not much romance )
  • Love Me if You Dare 
  • Robber 
  • Shine or Go Crazy (she deceives him)
  • Lawless Lawyer 
  • Mask (FL deceives)
  • It's Okay It's Love (due to medical illness he doesn't know he is deceiving) 
  • 100 Days My Prince (amnesia causes deception since he cant remember he's royalty...in the show she plays 29 )
  • Shark
  • Bad Guy
  • That Winter the Wind Blows 
  • MARS 
  • Please Come Back Mister (body possession) 
  • 2 cops 
  • Lookout ( no romance for leads...only 2nd leads...all main cast deceives)
  • Black