Looking for a drama with slow romance With Male MC being one or more of these traits -Cold (something like unsocial) -Respectable -Quiet -Talented -Scary or Bad ass in some way And with NONE of these traits -player -arrogant guy -indecisive -clueless Male MC like -MC in Nice guy -MC in school 2013
you r beautiful love rain but it's so slow boys before flowers
oh i forget full house greatest love my girl those drama as u like i hope i helped u
City Hunter King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu - Main lead is what you want. The second lead, however, is everything you don't want. Mary Stayed Out All Night (Maybe? Cause the leads aren't arrogant)
hah what of coure i killed u i suggest the things that u hate noooo, back back back don't looking for them u will have heartattack cuz i didn't see with NONE of these traits -arrogant guy i only see arrogant and hurry and doing my best to write to make favor so ignore what i recommend u and see what that good teeiger say and other exept me not any more favor before i read right and translat bye bye for ever no not realy only if u want ha ha ba ba ba bye normal bye
goong (but has a little of those bad qualities at times) shut up flower boy band faith sungkyunkwan scandal momo love dream high rolling love
I'll go for Goong and It started with a Kiss
"It Started with a kiss" and the sequel "They Kiss Again" I think is exactly what you are looking for. The main character is cold, talented, quiet, and respectable.
well the current drama 'A man in love' is definitely what you describe... the main guy is talented, cold, and bad ass (as so so hooooot) ;)
Nine is a current drama and the main guy is very, very cool also. Awesome drama if you are not watching it you should!
Try all the versions of Mischievous Kiss (I haven't watched the Taiwanese yet) Hana Kimi Heartstrings
The Man Who Can't Get Married.

He's highly unsocial (in fact he won't let anyone into his house) therefore quiet, and a respectable and talented architect, he's definitely not a player, in fact he doesn't even want anything to do with women (or men).

The story is quite slow and there's not that much romance until the ending, he's also probably not very good looking, so no eye candy, but is one of the funniest dramas I've watched.
hga2002 wrote: Nine is a current drama and the main guy is very, very cool also. Awesome drama if you are not watching it you should!

Agree that the main guy in Nine is very cool and smart and the story is so perfectly written with twists and turns. But, if you are looking for something more romantic, it would not be a good choice. It is more like a mystery/thriller (of course with romance involved). I just don't want to disappoint you. If you like that genre, this drama is a perfect choice.

IMO, I suggest -
Hana Kimi (although the main guy may be a bit indecisive sometimes)
Sungkyankwan Scandal
Gokusen (if you haven't watched) I am sure you will enjoy Gokusen if you enjoyed School 2013
How about Lee Shin of Heartstrings? Cool = check. Cold = check. Respectable = check. Talented = check. Quiet is check also. I just don't know if this guy is arrogant.