Like a fantasy or supernatural drama where they hunt monsters/ creatures. I like the “monster of the week” format but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of Asian dramas using this format. 

Thanks....

Bring It On, Ghost has a little bit of that format (but not the same gritty feel - it's mainly a sci-fi / romcom), but from what I've seen most asian dramas aren't designed to fit a "monster of the week" format. The plot lines are usually tighter (for the 16 episode / 1 season type dramas) and still arc-based rather than episode based even for the longer dramas. That's not to say that there's no dragging or filler in a lot of dramas (there definitely is), but the format doesn't seem to suit a "monster of the week" approach. Maybe because most asian dramas air at least two episodes a week?

Edit: maybe also try A Korean Odyssey.

Check out:

• Wuxin: The Monster Killer - there is a 2 seasons already though I was only able to watch season 1, and I loved it. Definitely watch this
  • Bleach - though this is only the movie, and definitely the anime series is waaay better
  • The Guest - though more of hunts ghost
  • Night watchman's journal - haven't really watch this, but the plot description certainfly feels like the drama you are looking for 
  • The Ghost Detective - started great but definitely got worse by 2nd half
  • Priest - a lot like The Guest with exorcism and such
  • Blood: the last vampire - this was a movie and the anime series was way better
  • Soul/Possesed - though this probably is a reversal, with ghost  taking revenge on the humans who wronged them
  • Hwayugi
  • Wu Xin: Monster Killer