looking for a drama (it could be japanese,chinese,korean) that has an happy ending and romance on it :D ... andd If possible a drama that the boy and girl is rich or it could be the boy is rich and the girl is not so poor ...Like When love walked in,romantic princess,summer's desire,midas and etc. I would prefer episodes that's not too long exceeding ep.25+ .. or if i like the plot it could be ep. 25 above ^_^ .. thank you :D ..
I'm ganna recommend u only one drama I didn't see it on ur list omg u ganna like it and wana watching it over and over , so much fun romance by different way and the leader ohhh he is another thing Haeunsae lovers
I'd recommend one of my favorite romances, Queen In Hyun's Man.
There's a lot of great romantic moments!
You have a very extensive list. I don't think I saw "It Started with a Kiss" and "They kiss Again" the sequel. This is one of my favorite dramas of all time. It does have quite a few episodes (around 40 with the two seasons) but I think it is really good.
Dal Ja's Spring - the girl is not from a rich familly but she definitely isn't poor either, it's a good romantic comedy.
tashe_12 wrote: You have a very extensive list. I don't think I saw "It Started with a Kiss" and "They kiss Again" the sequel. This is one of my favorite dramas of all time. It does have quite a few episodes (around 40 with the two seasons) but I think it is really good.

I already watched it but then stop . hahaha coz it so long :DD but anyways thank you for the recommend .. ^_^ .
pjvalentine wrote: I'd recommend one of my favorite romances, Queen In Hyun's Man.
There's a lot of great romantic moments!

Oh.! Ill definitely watch it :D . thnks :D
Jooya wrote: I'm ganna recommend u only one drama I didn't see it on ur list omg u ganna like it and wana watching it over and over , so much fun romance by different way and the leader ohhh he is another thing
Haeunsae lovers

yes, ill give it a try. thnk you ! :D
Loretti wrote: Dal Ja's Spring - the girl is not from a rich familly but she definitely isn't poor either, it's a good romantic comedy.

much better if you can recommend me year 2010+ with happy ending. hehhee.. :D ... anyways thx :D
Oh i forgot! :D . I would like to watch drama's withh happy ending and with the year 2010+ :D (and with interesting plot ) .. hehhee thank you again! :D