Something interesting without annoying characters.

I find myself skipping through a lot of the dramas I watch nowadays, so I would like to watch something different. 

Thanks...

I loved Stranger. The characters were exceptionally level-headed, the script brilliant.

"Annoying, "can be somewhat vague. What specifically do you define as annoying? I dislike loud and rash characters the most - this is why I loved stranger, the protagonist does so much quiet observations, it's fun to watch.

maybe try mistress? :)

K-Drama; The guest, Big Issue, Stranger, Less than Evil, signal 

C-Drama: Candle in tomb, Snail falls in Love, the golden eyes(does have annoying chars), The Cold case,  Detective L(airing), 

J-Drama: Miss Sherlock, Ouroboros, Strawberry night, Tantei no tantei, Ishi no mayu, 

Thai Drama: The crown princess,  Bangkok Vampire (airing), Mook Liam Petch (annoying char in all)

Hong Kong Drama; The unholy alliance, The fist within four walls, the ghetto- fabulous lady (minor annoying chars)

Quote me if u need more recs [^-^]

• 100-manen no Onna-tachi 
  • A Sleeping Forest
  • Aishite tatte, Himitsu wa Aru 
  • Boku no Yabai Tsuma 
  • Day and Night
  • Higashino Keigo Mysteries 
  • Ito-kun A to E (the drama not the movie)
  • Kaseifu no Mita 
  • Kazoku Game (my #1 favorite drama)
  • Misty
  • N no Tame ni
  • One Million Star Falling from the Sky
  • Quartet (my #2 favorite drama)
  • Save Me
  • The Guest
  • Women of Dignity
  • Yasha

+1 Stranger

Mistress is good but the ladies can be annoying sometimes ie they make decisions that make you wonder why -_-

Medical examiner Dr. Qin

Kdrama: also vote for stranger...also try signal, voice season 1, bad guys and partners for justice season 1

CDRAMA: also vote for medical examiner dr. Qin, love me if you dare

Jdrama: Erased, Million Yen Women

Tdrama: Green Door

• Signal
  • Tunnel
  • Stranger
  • Kill me heal me (it has romance as well, but their  childhood story is quite intriguing)
  • N no tame ni
  • Maou
  • Ryusei no kizuna
  • Kazoku game
  • Liar Game