Check these out:

The Love by Hypnotic on YouTube Tencent Channel.

Flavour It’s Yours on Viki.

Love better than immortality.

Main leads are kissing a lot! And I mean A LOT!

There's a  lot of forced kissing in C & T dramas and not so many natural kissing where both parties actively participate. It's so common in these dramas that I often wonder if it's because of censorship or if it's really because this is how Chinese people kiss in real life??? 

In general, when it comes to C & T dramas, it seems we're only allowed to have 1 good kiss scene per drama. Otherwise, it's either no kissing or just unsatisfactory (for me at least) forced kissing leading up to that 1 good kiss.

In some cases, there's only forced kissing where the FL fights off the ML during the kiss ... to the point where it looks like he's assaulting her (and it makes me feel hella uncomfortable). 

• My Sunshine 

This was a major reason why I couldn't enjoy this drama!

Or there are those dramas in which it's forced kissing galore throughout the drama until the very last episode where the leads finally share a natural & an intimate looking kiss:

• Too Late To Say I Love You - a mixture of forced & natural looking kisses. Very passionate & fire burning chemistry between the leads. The FL isn't shy, she participates fully & wholeheartedly, which makes their kiss scenes all the more hot & interesting to watch!

• Loving, Never Forgetting - no or very few forced kissing that I recall; first kiss was quite passionate, subsequent kisses were infrequent, but were cute rather than passionate when they did occur. Jerry Yan is a great kisser, but if the kiss is to be good, he has to have a FL who isn't hung up on portraying a fake 'pure' image on scene. Apparently, some actresses in Asia don't like kissing their co-stars for real. I believe the FL here wasn't that bad, but they weren't allowed to kiss as much as they could have & should have. If they were allowed to kiss more, I think their kisses would've been great bcuz they both were into kissing for real.

• Sealed With A Kiss - great chemistry between the leads & both ML & FL are good kissers. However, due to the nature of the story, there is only ONE (1) natural kiss in the second to last episode of the drama. There are actually quite a few kisses in this drama, but all of them are forced kisses aside from that last one. The story is about a man who takes a young woman as his mistress as revenge against her family. He falls in love with her (of course) and kind of holds her hostage in the hope that she falls in love with him too. She does fall for him eventually but not as quickly as he expected her to. This causes a lot of devastating misunderstandings (most of which get resolved fairly quickly) between two.

Honestly, the ML in this drama is mesmerizing & irresistibly sexy ... BUT he's somewhat of an anti-hero because a lot of stuff that he does is abusive or borders on being abusive. This drama is for adult audiences who have the maturity & life experience to not internalize this type of relationship as normal. But to just enjoy it as a drama and not something that should happen in real life.

I really recommend The love by Hypnotic, that drama has a lot of kissing scenes more than I’ve ever seen in a drama.

Since your post from last year it seems C-Dramas have stepped up their kiss scenes. Check these out:

• Intense Love
  • Mr. Honesty
  • Well-Dominated Love
  • Love is Sweet
  • Begin Again
  • Poisoned Love
  • My Little Happiness

My Little Happiness has pretty good kissing scenes.  The ML sure knows how to kiss and he makes it look so genuine.  The FL is ok, definitely better than the usual open-eyed, stiff lips kisser, but she does show how she adores the ML once they're together (around episode 13).  But before that the ML is the reason I watched the show.    This is just a very good, well rounded drama and one I re-watch over and over! :)

• Maiden Holmes (2020) ( a lot of STEAMY  kisses compared to other dramas with the same genre! Romance is on point!)

I recently finished "my little happiness" and it has tons of kisses. 

it's been a long time since I've seen this but try Marry Me, or Not (2015). I can remember at least 1 good intense kissing scene

PrettyCarEye:
Honestly, the ML in this drama is mesmerizing & irresistibly sexy ... BUT he's somewhat of an anti-hero because a lot of stuff that he does is abusive or borders on being abusive. This drama is for adult audiences who have the maturity & life experience to not internalize this type of relationship as normal. But to just enjoy it as a drama and not something that should happen in real life.

Have you written a review for this drama? What you just said needs to be on the drama page because what you said perfectly describes it.

Love O2O

My girlfriend is an alien

Meteor Garden

My little happiness

Go go squid! Appledog DT's time

Love scenery

Ashes of love

Falling into your smile

Eternal love

I dont know if anyone has recommended it or not but: 

You Are My Glory is really good