Romance drama I get so annoyed when the main male mc starts out so cool and likable but ends with them getting too clingy and jealous on the girl. Male Mc -respectable -cool -not clingy -no Arrogant rich kid either( hate these so much ) extra + silent ex prisoner bad ass smart clever
Hm...my first though was Kang Maru from "There is no such thing as Nice Guys/Nice Guy"? ^^ He was an ex prisoner, he is badass (superhandsome too) and extremely clever ^^.
MinaVIP wrote: Hm...my first though was Kang Maru from "There is no such thing as Nice Guys/Nice Guy"? ^^ He was an ex prisoner, he is badass (superhandsome too) and extremely clever ^^.

Also known as Innocent Man. OP already watched and rated 10/10.

Gotta ask something though, are you sure you like dramas? Your dropped list is twice as long as your completed list...

And what's with rating dramas with an 8 or 9 and then dropping it...?
DiaNine wrote: Also known as Innocent Man. OP already watched and rated 10/10.

Gotta ask something though, are you sure you like dramas? Your dropped list is twice as long as your completed list...

And what's with rating dramas with an 8 or 9 and then dropping it...?

I usually like dramas until the couple gets together that's when I get bored, but there are some cases where I actually enjoy seeing couples together and end up watching to the very end.
have u tried 'Pride' and 'Mars'? They are both gems!
Seriously? You have dropped a lot of awesome dramas. I think you aren't fit to watch Asian dramas. Maybe you have dropped it because you can't adapt to the culture and mind of the Asian. You should reconsider watching dramas from another country that fit into your tastes.
Man, something like that would be awesome, but that's pretty hard to find in the land of asian dramas haha.

Only thing I can really think of like that is A Company Man. You can try searching for action drama movies and see what you find. Things with protagonists starting off cool and ending not head-over-heels for a girl, best found in action movies with minimal, or without romance at all. The anime 'Rainbow' fits that.