I started watching Asian dramas last summer. I've always been interested in Asia and Japan specifically. I came across a twitch streamer streaming in Japan and he told me to watch Terrace House. I started that series, and finished it so quickly. I loved it.

Now, I'm in love with Asian dramas. Mostly, "real" type shows maybe with dating involved. Like Terrace House,  was amazing! Then I saw Ainori, Rea(l)ove, Heart signal, Love catcher, all amazing shows as well.. 

I saw a few dramas that were actual dramas and not reality shows, some of them were good.  Like "accidentally in love" or Love O2O, omg I loved Love O2O and the computer game, school theme. Another actual drama that interested me was: 100-manen no Onna-tachi or 100 Million yen women. I like psychological shows as well, where I can't predict stuff. Most dramas I can easily predict everything and it ruins it for me.

My list is here: https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Qlarify 

So if someone can recommend me shows of the kind:

Reality Shows

Dating Reality Shows

Psychological Shows

Game Shows (like reality dating ones)

Maybe some Dramas with a high school/college love theme.

Hopefully I haven't watched all the good ones.

If you like dramas with college love theme, I definitely recommend:

My ID Is Gangnam Beauty- heartwarming,  cute, romantic, college life 

Cheese In the Trap- unpredictable plot, great acting 

We Are In Love [C] - Celebrities "date" each other, 3 seasons total. It's a remake of the korean We Got Married but shorter.

If You are the One [C] - Dating game show

Love Timing [C]

Hi Housemate [C] - I don't actually know what this is about or if it's subbed but it seems like something you might like?

The Inn [C]

Xin Fu San Chong Zou / 幸福三重奏 [C] - it's not on MDL but this is a reality about 3 married celeb couples

Who's The Murderer S1-4 [C] remake of Crime Scene [K]- Game show where celebs roleplay and have to solve a murder

Back to Field S1-2 [C] - A chill, peaceful variety where the hosts live in the countryside and host celeb guests each episode and they cook from scratch/chat/hang with each other.

I recommend searching TV shows with the "Variety Show" tag, there are literally so many, it depends on your taste.

Some psychological/suspense/thriller dramas: Liar Game, Kurosagi, The Quiz Show 1 & 2, White Christmas, Bloody Monday, Children of Nobody, Tomodachi Game, Unnatural, N no Tame Ni, Love Shuffle, Limit, BORDER, Hanzawa Naoki, Special Affairs Team TEN, Karamazov no Kyodai

you can try to watch https://mydramalist.com/33867-love-me-actually it's still on going ^^