Hey there! Can you guys give me some drama recommendations for shows related to production teams? 

For example; shows that include people who work on film and tv sets, as well as radio and broadcasting studios. Both shows that center around these things and ones that feature them more in the background are okay! And any country is okay as well! 

Thank you in advance to anyone who gives a recommendation!! ^^ 

- The producers
- Angel Devil / Yuttakarn pray nang marn
- My dear boy
- Spring turns to spring
- The Actress is too much
- Touch your heart

I think you should check them out! 

Secret Garden- A must watch! FL is stuntwoman so part of the plot centers around film sets. It's classic, story is good with lots of funny scenes. 

Touch Your Heart- cute romantic comedy where FL is actress, couple with great chemistry 

+ Haven't watched it yet but I saw positive reviews- Radio Romance

Radio romance (is a good catch If you want to learn about radio’s  broadcasting system and the importance of radio in South Korea). in The beauty Inside, Touch your Heart and Come and Hug me you get an insight in what it's like to be an actor or actress in South Korea. In “Come and Hug Me” you see the day to day life of Han Jaehyi, they show how they promote the dramas, the period of interviews, how they shoot scenes, the backstage and the exposure that comes with fame. 

TV news:

Drama production:

Mostly variety shows (and just TV production in general, since it's based on the life of Japanese TV personality Kuroyanagi Tetsuko and how the rise of her professional career went in tandem with the development of NHK):

Additional  TV/Drama/film production:

• Standby - broadcasting
  • On air - drama production 
  • About Time - musical
  • What star are you from - production 
  • Positive Physique - film production
  • father i'll take care of you - drama production
  • Skip Beat - drama production 
  • Love around - radio
  • Pinocchio - news 
  • Argon - news 
  • Jealousy incarnate - news 
  • Spotlight - news

A few more I don't see listed yet:

Ruler of Your Own World - main character trains at an action school and then goes on to work as a stunt double

Art - drama special about the filming and making of a documentary about a fictional cult classic film (a drama special about a documentary about a movie!)

Uzumasa Limelight - about an actor who is close to retirement, and working in kind of a dying niche (hahaa that pun was not intended and will probably not make sense unless you at least read the synopsis).  Setting is kind of specific to samurai movies/TV shows and the like (this is a movie, not a drama, but it's very specifically about a film studio and its actors, so I thought I'd mention it)

And also It's Okay, That's Love's male lead is a writer, but he has a radio show, if I recall correctly

And this one is also pretty in the background, but there's a character in My Father is Strange that works at a KBS-like entity (lol) as a variety show PD who gets semi-demoted and assigned to work on behind the scenes filming of a drama that another character, who's an actor, is appearing on.  And his future sister-in-law works as the actor's manager/agency intern

Thank you to all of you who gave me the great recommendations! I definitely can't wait to watch a lot of these!! ^^ 

• The quiz show 2
  • Final cut
  • Dokushin kizoku
  • Survival wedding (publishing a magazine)

My only love song (but it’s mostly at the firsts episodes)