can anyone recommend a good movie for me to watch it would be better if it was a comedy-romance
Sunny, Finding Mr Destiny, Lovesick, Lost and Found
200 Pound Beauty, The Art of Seduction, Seducing Mr.Perfect, Please teach me English, My Little Bride, My P.S Partner, Love in Magic (which iI have yet to see myself).
my sassy girl ip man apple of my eye and the other one on my fav list.
really liked my PS Partner (some sexual scenes, lots of sexual references) 200 Pounds of Beauty You're My Pet The Tower - it's not a rom-com but so worth watching!! love 911
I second The Tower! Really worth watching even though its not rom-com. My Tutor Friend Oh and Runway Cop
The Beast and the Beauty - It has Shin Min Ah and it's quite hilarious!
My tutor friend 100 days with mr arrogant Postman to heaven (amazing movie but not really a comedy) Love 911 (another amazing movie but mixed drama and comedy) Ok movies - Bad girls Almost love Penny pinchers He was cool You deserve to be single
Spellbound - Romance + Horror + Comedy Mixed :D

ROMCOMS Love On-Air, My P.S. Partner, Penny Pinchers, Paradise Kiss, Love in Disguise The Legend of Seven Cutter - not a romcom but really funny!
I think "A little thing called love" hasn't been mentionned yet.
Love You 10000 Years is a great rom-com!
My girlfriend is an agent. My Sassy girl. High School Debut. Chilling Romance. 200 pounds beauty. Sophie's revenge. Seducing Mr. Perfect Project Makeover Paradise Kiss. Too Beautiful To lie Love You You Paradise Kiss Lovesick Love in Space